My Fish Is Sick, Help!

it is day three of prazipro being in her tank, and no improvement yet! will i be looking for anything specific to happen or see? she is in a 10 gallon, so i put 1/2tsp. Do i need to do a water change before the next dose tomorrow? I hope I am doing it right, I took out the filter and did a 50% water change before i started.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No water change is needed unless the water quality is bad, then do a water change and add back in the amount of prozi that was taken out :o

okay I have officially put in two doses and tonight I am putting in a third dose... how long should I keep putting this stuff in? Should I start seeing the effects of it? Let me know KoKo what you think pretty please! I just don't know what to do:(

• 2 weeks later...

okay the water levels in the tank haven't changed much. The PH level seems to be running a little high 7.8 or higher. Nitrate is up barely too. I started filtering out the fluke medicine becuase it had been a week and half and no improvement, it had three doses in it at the time. I am doing another cycle change as we speak, starting with 50% again. I put my algae eater back in there today to see if that would make my goldfish a little more lively or not. Something I am noticing is that when Dixie does swim (which is very rarely) it is quick and fast and hard back to the bottom, like jerky moves. i will try to get some more pics later, but can't at the moment. I don't know what to do. Could there be an egg stuck? how do I check that out? should i put her back on peas again? or try a fungus clear again? i just feel like she is suffering and I don't want to keep her this way. it has been a couple months now. Please help with any advice!

• 2 weeks later...

How are things, Heavenbound? We haven't heard anything in a while - I hope you have something good to report. :)