New Snailie

Anic

It was requested (more like demanded lol) by Martha that I post pics of my new baby snailie that I bought.

Todaysoutsidepics012.jpg

It's so little that this was the only clear one. I'm leaving it in the cup, and changing the water every day, until I decide which tank I want to put it in. Either the 10 tropical or the 29 with the 2 smaller goldies.

Thanks for looking!

hey now, I don't make demands...I make suggestions...lol! :rofl

he sure is a cutie pie and very active!

but I'm confuzled here...u have a trop tank?? O_o did I already know this? lol

I'm pretty sure you already knew... I have a betta and some platies/mollies ( I can't remember which )and my magical dissapearing corys. Sometimes they're there, sometimes they're not lol

It's so little that this was the only clear one. I'm leaving it in the cup, and changing the water every day, until I decide which tank I want to put it in. Either the 10 tropical or the 29 with the 2 smaller goldies.

Something that might help you decide: In the warmer water of the tropical tank, the snail will be much more active than the water of a potentially cooler environment with your goldies. They move faster, eat fast, grow faster in the warmer water. On the other hand, the cool water can prolong the lifespan of your snails (assuming it is not too cold for them). The ideal temperature for a snail is between 65F and 82F.

Can't wait to see some pictures of the little cutey in his new home! :heart