Had To Take The New Oranda Out Of Quarantine

As some of you already know my husband came home on Tuesday with my dream goldfish...a big huge orange oranda! I had him in a big rubbermaid bin for quarantine..Friday my landlord came in to check out the new furnace the contractor finished installing a couple of weeks ago (they were updating our apartment, tanking out old style floor furnaces and installing a new energy efficiant one). They were NOT happy about us having a 46 gallon aquarium in the apartment but they were put at ease when we told them about the heafty renters insurance policy we carry on the apartment but they said that the rubbermaid container with the "big fish" in it had to go and that they would be coming back on Monday to make sure it was "taken care of" (landlords can be so unreasonable sometimes can't they). So I had no choice but to put Indica (yes i finally named him) into the big tank with the other fish...so I had to do a photo shoot so you guys could see him!!!! Here they are...let me know what you guys think!!!!!! PS: yyyyaaayyyyy pictures...and I finally got some good ones...you guys will be so proud :newfish

The whole tank:

wholetank.jpg

Mr. Chubby Cheaks:

cheeks.jpg

Looking for something to eat:

bigfish1.jpg

I'm ready for my closeup mr Dimille:

9.jpg

I just thought this one was cool:

3.jpg

Ryuk loves Indica:

2.jpg

Hanging out with his new pals (my fish are so sweet):

11.jpg

Hey, what u lookin at lol:

10.jpg

I understand Ive been moving in and out of apartments and homes, in the past 5 years.

Some Landlords are very reasonable, others are not. Its hard to maintain everything

when you dont own your own palce.(lol mind you ive been moving

around a 35,25,10, two 5 gallons around for the past few years! )

Your fish look all VERY happy, and look amazing. That Oranda is Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

WoW! Your goldie is gorgeous!!

I bet your REALLY gave that Landlord a piece of your mind.......after they left!! (I sure woulda!) :D

WoW! Your goldie is gorgeous!!

I bet your REALLY gave that Landlord a piece of your mind.......after they left!! (I sure woulda!) :D