Black Oranda And Red/white Ranchu

Posting Summers for Jeana to see. :bingo:

Summers004.jpg

Summers002.jpg

Summers001.jpg

Moby makes an appearance for the first time as I tried to get Summers' pic. He's the red/white oranda. Velvet is in forefront. She isn't black anymore and is turning from chocolate to orange. :yeah:

Summers003.jpg

Julian pulling such a cute face with Satine in front.

Julian001.jpg

He attempted to dash hurriedly as I tried to get his pics.

Julian002.jpg

Julian003.jpg

Thank you, ladies. :) The photo of Julian pulling a cute face was not planned. I was focusing on his other movements too much until I accidentally snapped a shot of his face. :rofl

• 3 weeks later...

Oh! THANKS!!! Love the Black Oranda! I'll bet Ozzie will look alot like yours! Looking at him in the tank he looks VERY black, but you can see some hints of chocolate there. When I take pictures they almost ALWAYS look more Chocolate! He definately has a goldish-chocolate-ty tummy!

But however he turns out (& I don't really know he is a HE!) :doh11: he is a cutey-pie!! And he sports a really good wen that has great potential!!!

Oh! THANKS!!! Love the Black Oranda! I'll bet Ozzie will look alot like yours! Looking at him in the tank he looks VERY black, but you can see some hints of chocolate there. When I take pictures they almost ALWAYS look more Chocolate! He definately has a goldish-chocolate-ty tummy!

But however he turns out (& I don't really know he is a HE!) doh11.gif he is a cutey-pie!! And he sports a really good wen that has great potential!!!

Yep. Every of Summers' photos shows the chocolate tint although he's black if you see him personally.yeah.gif

My black ranchu Loco is developing orange tinge.unsure.gif