My New Orandas...

Meet Lani & Maddox - 2 orandas I adopted a few days ago. They're so cute and friendly I could watch them all the day...

lanimaddox2t.jpg

lanimaddox1t.jpg

lanimaddox3t.jpg

-OrandaFan

I hope so too ... they're both about 2 1/2 inches now (not including tail). Lani is more pudgy than Maddox - which led me to believe she's most likely a female :)

Aww man they are a couple of CUTIES!!!!!!!!!!!! Like seriously majorly cute!!!! They have such adorable chubby faces!! I'm in love!!! Adorable pics of the two of them too by the way. Very very very cute! (Can you tell how excited I am?!) Congrats! :rolleyes:

They were tankmates at the pet store for quite awhile so I can definitely sense the bond between them :-). They often softly brush past each other and their faces will meet - it's sweet heh.

You've got some picture of the week material here. I can't get enough of these two! They've got to be two of the cutest orandas in the world! Keep those pics coming.

Thanks :-D. Those two definitely stole my heart while I was at the pet store - such chubby faces! :-D

I love that they swim towards me every time I put my face near the aquarium ... such sweet personalities.