Does Anyone Have?

Hi do any UK members have any metromeds that I can buy, I need a 4 day supply until my order gets here as I think Im going to run out before they do. Many thanks in advance. Claire

nope, its Metromeds, can only get them shipped over from Canada or America. Thank you anyway

• 1 month later...

geesh....are you going to have a couple day break???

That sucks!

Only thing i can think of...jungle antibac has similar meds...I wish Trinket were here...I will try and find out.

Otherwise the only thing I can suggest is that...you have gel food or can you make some? Serious vitamin intake and salting..wait...what are we treating for? Let me know. I will try to help. :heart

• 2 weeks later...

Its ok, my metromed order came through. It is an ongoing illness that doesnt seem to completely go away and lies waiting for some stress factor to set it off.

• 6 months later...

Hi, I'm looking for some Metromeds but there doesnt seem to be any where that ships to the UK. may I ask where you got yours from?

mm's (metromeds) are a special medicated food that you can only get from GFC. since they do not ship to the UK you'll have to find a US buddy that will ship them to you.

Hi, I'm looking for some Metromeds but there doesnt seem to be any where that ships to the UK. may I ask where you got yours from?

I am just about to do an order, the posting is here if you want some but it will be about a month before it arrives.

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/82128-anyone-want-us-medsprazi-metromeds-medigold-etc/page__pid__921197__st__0entry921197

If you are in a hurry and need it asap I can probably send you some of what I have left?

Hello,

I'm sorry to just butt in like this but I'm pretty desperate. My thread on my fish is here http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/81832-possible-dropsy-s/

One of my fish has dropsy, and possibly another one has some sort of internal infection. I have been advised to try and get hold of metro or baytril (but the baytril will involve injections which scare the life out of me!).

If anyone has either of these I would be so appreciative if I could have some! I would be willing to send a cheque to cover the costs but I don't think time is on my side to order some myself...