Nose Down

You can start reducing the salt now too, if you've had it at 0.3% for two weeks. Just start doing water changes without adding in any salt.

I'll check in later. I PMed Imo. I am really curious to see what she thinks here.

Update

She is not getting any better. Seem to be worst .Almost to the point up side down.Nose down 80% up side down 10% an other 10% swim normal when its feeding time. Should i try Metro med from goldfish connection?

Sorry, I did PM Trinket but I know she has had a lot of threads to catch up on since she was away so long.

Personally, yes I would try it. You've ruled out everything else. I think it's worth a shot. I'm so sorry she is getting worse.

I think my nose down fish going to be like this forever now.I tried fasting and peas with epsom salt. Still no help.He still motionless in mid section of the tank nose down 90% of times.Oh,well................... :cry1

I'm so sorry. Another one of my fish went nose down about 4 days ago and has been that way ever since. I feel like we are in the same boat. I'm trying everything but it seems like it's not making a difference and they are still doing this. My fish has been getting MetroMeds for 14 days and this happened while ON metromeds. If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to let you know.