Fry Update 6 Weeks

gunbunnyj

My babies are getting big now. I saved 6 of them and gave the other 16 to my grandparents for their pond up north since I don't have the room. One of mine didn't make it but now I have beautiful, thriving, growing, piggies. :heart

fish118.jpg

fish120.jpg

I have a huge one, the piggie of the batch, that's about 3/4" now. He's been named Hugo due to his huge-ness.

fish121.jpg

I have 2 particularly great looking fish that I think are going to grow up to be beautiful fish.

This one is definietly a ryukin ( even if he's partially pearlie). Look at that hump.

fish119.jpg

And this one looks much more like his daddy. A chubby little pearlie (with just a slight hump).

fish123.jpg

Oh my, those are just about the cutest little things ever :D Do they have ryukin and pearlscale parents? I love the fat bellies and button eyes. Great combo, they look fantastic- you've done great with them :exactly

Holy Cow!!!!!!!!! gunbunny those are some incredible looking fry if I do say so myself. Some of them have such a nicely pronounced ryukin hump, and at such a young age nonetheless! Can you post some pics of the parents I would love love love to see the genetically endowed breeding pool from which these amazing guys came from :):) .

Oh my, those are just about the cutest little things ever :D Do they have ryukin and pearlscale parents? I love the fat bellies and button eyes. Great combo, they look fantastic- you've done great with them :exactly

Yup. The mommy is my ryukin, Hoover and the dad was my pearlie, Gordo. Thank you!

Holy Cow!!!!!!!!! gunbunny those are some incredible looking fry if I do say so myself. Some of them have such a nicely pronounced ryukin hump, and at such a young age nonetheless! Can you post some pics of the parents I would love love love to see the genetically endowed breeding pool from which these amazing guys came from smile.gif smile.gif.

Sure thing.

Hoover and Gordo

fish083-1.jpg

Better picture of Hoover

fish098.jpg

wowzers there gonna be gorgeoussssssss. Any chance we could do a fry-swap when they get a bit older? My guys are about the same age probably a little over a week older. I would love to send you a few of mine for one of those beauties even though I've never shipped a living creature before :krazy:

p.s. where on earth did you find Hoover??? I'm guessing one of the auctions?