Micah And New Friend

Hidr

Micah has grown the new fish is up on the left side.

Micah016.jpg

New fish is behind the filter tube.

Micah001.jpg

New fish. Really blurry but the fish seems to be a little freaked and darting around the tank. As soon as I took about 10 pictures I turned off the light and moved away from the tank some and s/he settled down and is looking for food to eat.

The place I got it at just got the shipment in today. I was afraid if I waited till tomorrow it would be gone there were like five people behind in line to get goldfish.

The person in front of my bought 20 to put in a 38 gallon tank. That was in their cart. I tried to explain to them about size they said half were going to their cousins. Ya right. Still to many for that tank so I gave up and did not even tell them about cycling.

Anyway only picture for now Ill try again in a couple days when it calms down some.

Micah004.jpg

The new one is matt with a few metillic scales. The body shape is a little lumpy in the belly. Sure hope that is just bad breeding and not something weird. It swims with no problems. It's eyes are a little smaller then what you usally see on a telescope that size but hoping that means less eye problems later one.

BTW it was sold to me as a fantail. Gee these people know nothing. lol

S/he has calmed down a lot hope to get clear picture soon.

I like that dappled color. Smaller eyes may mean she is growing well and is not stunted at all which is a good sign. With all that space Im sure they'll both be growing up huge in no time.

The new one is matt with a few metillic scales. The body shape is a little lumpy in the belly. Sure hope that is just bad breeding and not something weird. It swims with no problems. It's eyes are a little smaller then what you usally see on a telescope that size but hoping that means less eye problems later one.

BTW it was sold to me as a fantail. Gee these people know nothing. lol

S/he has calmed down a lot hope to get clear picture soon.

That's how I got my young calico Tele as well. It was in with a whole tankful of little calico Fantails. They were knocking it around pretty badly. So I decided to bring it home,lol. The fact that I got it for the 3.99 Fantail price was an added bonus.

I like that dappled color. Smaller eyes may mean she is growing well and is not stunted at all which is a good sign. With all that space Im sure they'll both be growing up huge in no time.

That is good to know. I sure hope I don't some how kill it like I have ever telescope I have bought. However first time I have gotten one from this store. So I am hoping this time well be different.

My hubby who rarely tries to name any of our pets. Decided the new goldfish should be Sonnie or Sonny depending on what sex it turns out to be. So thats my new fishes name.