My levels are good

Ammonia - 0

Nitrites - 0

Nitrates - 4

My is water is cloudy?

Using Melafix for 5-6 days

Last WC 2 maybe 3 nights ago... did about 90%

I am stumped.

Changed water source from well water to Municipal water system with clhorine and the such.

I added about 2 litres of tap water about an hour ago when I added my daily dose of Melafix. Now cloudy?

:idont

Melafix doesn't make my water cloudy, but when I first put it in, my hydor air bubblers make a tank full of very fine bubbles.

So it looks cloudy for about 20 mins or so... then it all clears up.

At the latest, by the next morning (since I usually do water changes at night) the water is crystal clear. :)

Melafix doesn't make my water cloudy, but when I first put it in, my hydor air bubblers make a tank full of very fine bubbles.

Yeah. The tiny bubbles last longer with fresh Melafix in the tank. Seems to depend on the water source too. It does more so with conditioned tap water than with RO/DI water in my case.

Tank has cleared since removing melafix. it was linked to municipal treated water. I switched from well water and I didnt realize the quality of town(city) water as I started my hobby on well water

I switched from well water and I didnt realize the quality of town(city) water as I started my hobby on well water

Usually the Water District publishes the water quality - or lack thereof - on the internet or something.