Calypso

Soooo pretty :) !! Her eyes look so very pretty like they are now. Do you expect she will be all white eventually?

Soooo pretty :) !! Her eyes look so very pretty like they are now. Do you expect she will be all white eventually?

Thanks Trinket!

I honestly have no idea. I kind of hope she keeps the gold as well but do love white fish so that will be fine as well.

ooh. yes, she is very pretty in the midst of her change. :)

i like how the orange isn't really orange, but a peachy color. :heart

Thanks Tink!

Yeah,it's actually a lightish orange right now.

What a fish! She's beautiful! :wub:

Thanks Shawna!

Awwww she looks SOOOOOOOO pretty!!! I LOVE the way she looks right now!!!! She reminds me of how my Kharma looks these days.. Most of the black faded, but she is left with mostly white, a little orange, and black around the eyes... I hope Calypso keeps those beautiful eyes, they look SOOOO cool!!!

ooh Ohh. Kathy. Post a "before" shot too, so we can compare to her original look! : )

Awwww she looks SOOOOOOOO pretty!!! I LOVE the way she looks right now!!!! She reminds me of how my Kharma looks these days.. Most of the black faded, but she is left with mostly white, a little orange, and black around the eyes... I hope Calypso keeps those beautiful eyes, they look SOOOO cool!!!

ooh Ohh. Kathy. Post a "before" shot too, so we can compare to her original look! : )

Here ya go. This is right after I got her.

DSC00206.jpg

Oh she's pretty!

I didn't know goldfish changed colors until I read it on this board, so now I'm looking at my guys and wondering what they're going to like in the future LOL!