Golden Apple Snail

Ribac

Little apple snails are finaly come out of eggs cluster my snails left in a tank. I replace them to my tropical aquarium with Red Cherry Shrimps and Endlers to grow up safe.

Here are some photos. On first pic are happy mom and dad workin' on more kids and on the second one little baby snail only about 2 mm long eating algaes from the glass.

puzevi.jpg

puz.jpg

Little snails are Sooooo Adorable. I guess it will not be long before another bunch of babies born LOL. From the looks of it they appear to breed like rabbits.

Little snails are Sooooo Adorable. I guess it will not be long before another bunch of babies born LOL. From the looks of it they appear to breed like rabbits.

You are right, they do breed like a rabbits, but they leave eggs in a aquarium cover near the lamps so if I don't replace eggs clusters somewhere safe they don't manage...

Off course I love to take all the clusters to safe but I cannot afford hunderds of little snails...

Edited by Ribac

Raising baby snails is super fun, I did it for several years. It's amazing when you get parents that are different colors and you get the mix in the babies. I love the white shells on white bodies, and the striped purple ones too.

Congrats on all your little ones!!!

I love the white shells on white bodies, and the striped purple ones too.

Congrats on all your little ones!!!

Wow, do you have photos of those snails, I' d really like to see them... :D

I may still have some on my computer at home, I will have to check when I get a chance. :) If I do, I'll for sure post up. I had blues, yellows, jades, whites, and a couple striped purple. :)