Old Meds?

Chance

About a year and a half ago I had marine ich in my saltwater tank so I bought a LARGE bottle (Since at the time I had 400+ gallons and over 200 fish, never knew when Ich would pop up or come home on a new fish I couldn't walk away from ;) ) of Ich Attack which is suppose to be "100% Organic" and can be used for fresh and saltwater tanks.

I'm pretty sure I brought home Charles Winston Fishyfins AND some Ich. I haven't used the Ich Attack in forever and so first of all I'm wondering if it would even still be good after 1.5 years (no dates on it) and second, can someone describe to me what it SHOULD smell like because I opened it and it smelled nasty but I don't remember what it smelled like when it was new so maybe I just forgot the smell and it's really not as old smelling as I think. (Kinda like Prime...It smells gross. xP)

So should I use it or just toss it? Honestly at this point the Ich is SUCH a small problem I think I could treat it with some $2 freshwater salt rather than a bunch of chemicals, problem is I can't drive and my mom tends to procrastinate and make excuses for getting things done. I've got marine salt but if I remember correctly, that can be really bad for freshwater fish.

I looked through ALL the tanks at the store before buying him and did NOT see any Ich on any of the fish but I think it may have been lurking cause now I've got two spots on him.

I'm pretty sure it's not good to use in fresh water. Would be best to pick up some of the fresh water type. I buy pickling salt at the grocery store. It's 100% pure salt with no additives and way cheaper than what you buy at the LFS.

Yeah I used to have a box of API salt for my Betta that recently passed but it randomly disappeared during the move. (Like a lot of my fish stuff >_<)