Lavender Telescope Fry

Actually none of them are,lol. For some reason the little cam corder I used gave them an orangeish cast. Probably my lighting needs replaced to boot. The bulbs are old. They are actually a very light color. Not white but light. Kind of hard to explain. And I can't seem to get a good still shot to save my life,sigh.

O my godness! They are so big!

There is one in there that has the CUTEST little bug-eyes! How adorable!

Now I have to set up a new tank for when I steal them from you........... ;)

I can't wait till mine look like this!! What kind of filtration are you using now?

I have a sponge filter in there and the canister that was already on the tank with my other adult Telescopes. I moved them into other tanks to give their 55 to the fry since it was already cycled. I have the intake and the spray bar wrapped with filter pad material so they don't get sucked up or blown around the tank.

Martha,they are all Telescope babies.

I thought I only saw a few w/ pot bellies, so I looked at the video again and they all have nice round bellies!! :doh11: lol!!

They usually all look like they are going to burst,lol. They are good eaters.

::: LAUGHS :::

I love the commercial that's on in the background -- it makes the scene so much more menacing.

"These are not adorable baby fry. These... are adorable baby maneaters."

I love the commercial that's on in the background -- it makes the scene so much more menacing.

I was watching Animal Planet,lol.

Fantabulous :#1 ! They look absolutely amazing. That's quite possibly the cleanest and healthiest fry tank I ever saw and definitely one of the largest broods too. Awesome job Kathy, keep up the good work so we can see them in their final colors soon!

They are getting so big! They look great, so when do you plan on shipping one to me?

I'm doing some checking into when it is safe to ship. They are still pretty young but I may just be an over protective Mom,lol.

Fantabulous :#1 ! They look absolutely amazing. That's quite possibly the cleanest and healthiest fry tank I ever saw and definitely one of the largest broods too. Awesome job Kathy, keep up the good work so we can see them in their final colors soon!

Awww,thank you Trinket! There are a few little ones in there that are 1-2 weeks younger than the bigger ones. I was fishing loose moss out of the Lavenders tank and throwing it in with the fry's and would suddenly find a few newborns clinging to the glass,lol.

Oh wow! When I opened the post I expected to see little tadpole-ish creatures, but those are actual little goldfish! :rofl

They look so healthy and active, you're obviously a great fish mom Kathy.

Thanks Chrissy! They do be growing,lol.

"River Monsters." Ha!

I know a lot of people want them Kathy, but you don't have to try to scare them off. :P