Look Look Look!

That is really cool! A stepping stone for the raccoons to use as they select their supper!!!!

ACtually, I like the idea a lot. :)

Lol Hellz no if I saw a racoon or cat I charge outside with a rifle! ...or shoe... the first projectile I get my hands on. :krazy:

Once again I speak for my hypathetical koi pond. :rolleyes:

That is really gorgeous! If I ever do get to build a fancy goldfish pond, I certainly would not say no to something like that! I wonder how one would order a koi pearl... or perhaps it would just be easier to make one.

That is really cool! A stepping stone for the raccoons to use as they select their supper!!!!

:rofl O Daryl! I can always count on you for a laugh!

That's really nifty!

I wanna know the technology behind this in that, without a pump, how do they manage to make the water go above water level?

I know this isnt exaclt the same as the koi pearl, but possibly set up the same way.

I thought of a vacuum, and that makes sense, but I suppose the reason that I wanted to dismiss that idea was because a vacuum means no air and no air means uncirculated water that could possibly be noxious and/or bacterial. Any ideas that would dismiss those concerns?

The water stays inside because air cannot get in to take the water's place. For a demonstration of this: Fill a pot with water, and place a glass in it so that the glass fills with water. Holding the glass upside-down, raise it up until it protrudes from the water's surface. As long as the glass is not raised completely out of the water, the water will not flow out of the glass. A small vacuum bubble will form at the top of the glass, and this is visible in the video.

The water in the koi pearl shouldn't stagnate because the bottom is open, so water can circulate through it.

Thats the product in the you tube video that I posted, they look pretty much the same! Great starting price !

I called about the Koi Pearl. They want $2700.00 for one!!!

Ahahahahahahaha no.

For that price, I could practically buy my own personal Minx submarine and see my fish close up whilst also being an awesome submarine captain.