New Fish! Black Moor

jody

Just got her/him. I wonder how old? She was bullyed by the other goldfish at the lfs, and she was bottom sitting in a corner. I said that's the one I want her. I think she might be Oscar's soul mate, I hope a male maybe. I want to get Google out of the 27gal with Oscar and into the 18gal I have. The new Black Moor is in the 10gal QT. I am thinking of adding salt tomorrow. I will see how she is. She just ate a pellet, almost bedtime :)

DSC00367.jpg

ps... Names?

Edited by Hawaiian Crush

Yeah it's Peepers 99.9% sure. Depending on a boy or girl maybe Mr. Peepers or Miss Peepers. I am not sure if I was clear on my plans: Remove Google into his new home a 18 gallon when Peepers is ready for the 27 gallon. Hopefully Oscar and Peepers will get along them both Black Moors

Totally I am 100% now!! I came home today and couldnt see him anywhere. I didnt think he could hide from me in a 10 gallon. She was tucked under the heater behind a rock peeping out!!! You named her, thanks :)

Peepers was added to the main tank about an hour ago. :D She is getting along excellent, fitting in quite well. She got a gouge or some scales missing right away, I think Google chased her into the ornament or something, maybe when I Transferred her but I bought a new net with fine mesh.

Google got super aggressive during feeding, now that he has two other fish to compete with he has bumped it up a notch. I will monitor it for now, he may have to be separated again.

Anyhoo here is peepers trying to keep up with Google (Oscar not pictured)

DIGI0096.jpg

Well, unless it comes down to real damage done, I would just let them be. Googles is just trying to establish his place. After all, he was there first and he's going to protect his home. But, they almost always come around and end up being best friends. Just give 'em time! And, I too, think Peepers is a great name!

Thanks guys :D

Google and Peepers seem to be chums now. Reminds me of that Loony Toon cartoon where the Bulldog is followed around by a little dog always wanting to be the big dog, in this case fish :rofl