My New 65 Gallon Tank

alistairw

Here is my new 65 gallon rena aquarium. It arrived this morning, been quite busy today getting it all up and running.

new65gallontankjustassembled.jpg

After setting it up i had to move it as our flooring isn't as flat as i had thought it was

new65gallonrelocatedandsecondfill.jpg

Full of cold water after being filled cleaned, emptied and re filled

new65gallonfrontview.jpg

Finally after sitting for what seemed like forever and no visible leaks i got all the water, plants, wood and pebbles from the old tank in and added the fish.

new65gallon4hourslaterwithfishmoved.jpg

And a couple of videos featuring Merry and Bilbo my 2 new chocolate orandas

This is Bilbo, he is the darker and fatter of my new guys, he has a damaged tail but is getting better each day. He doesn't really swim, it's more of a waddle :)

This is Merry plus the rest of the guys.

Thanks for watching

Alistair :)

The pics don't justify the actual size of the tank. It's huge compared to what you already had. I have to say it looks amazing seeing it for real. I'm jealous.......lol. Thinking of getting rid of the tv now as the tank is way bigger than the tv screen and obviously more interesting to watch. Could maybe sell the tv for a bigger tank!! Just a thought :yeah:

thats a beautiful setup and a super cool hood. What brand is that? ... oh I'm stupid I'm guessing its a rena haha 65 gallon rena

its so nice and sleek looking

Edited by The Fish Whisperer

wow... thats so nice, and BIG! I have a 22 gallon, and it seems massive. one day, I want one that sizE!!! :druel