Sign in to follow this  
the goldfish man

What Tank To Get

Hi all for some reason in this day and age im not able to buy just a tank and a stand and then put the bits in i want ie lights filters. Im getting pushed to buy from a big company that has bundled everything together some may think this is a good idea some like me hates the idea but never mind ill get over it.

so anyway im getting a new tank bigger the better without spending stupid amounts of money i need GOOD solid aquitment. have a few questions really who makes the best tanks and who puts the best stuff with them i was looking at http://www.juwel-aquarium.de/en/rio.htm?cat=8

is this big enough? i have no clue how many uk gallons this is 400 Litres

Im Wanting the tank to set a home for some cichlids dont know what type im going for so not really show on how big a tank i need but to be honest i just want a big tank

Have you had a look at the clearseal site for the uk They do they do tank, hoods, stands and cabinets separately. Also one of the largest uk pet stores sell these tanks and hoods on their own too. You would obviously have to get the lighting etc elswhere.

With regards to the tank you mention in your post it's 400 uk ltrs is 105.66 us gallons or 87.98 uk gallons

It is big enough if all you have is 5 or 7 goldfish. Otherwise you need bigger.