My Goldies

Ribac

Hello everyone :D ,

I'm new on the Koko's forum but not in the aquaristic. Still, I can think of better way of introducing myself than sharing with you some photos of my goldies.

Enjoy!fotke%20(1).jpg

fotke.jpg

fotke%20(5).jpg

fotke%20(4).jpg

fotke%20(3).jpg

fotke%20(2).jpg

Thanks for compliements. :D

I' dont use it cause many people says that goldies don't react well on CO2 in a tank.

I put plants with low requirements instead, like vallisneria, cryptocorine, anubias and so.

Very nice. What temperature do you have it at? I have a tropical heavey planted and the plants grow very quickly and as soon as I move some to my goldfish tank they die. So what temperature is good for both trpical plants and goldfish? I have my goldfish tank at 70F, 21C.

22C, sometimes 23C

It was probably been a shock for plants to change suddenly the temperature of water. Maybe it needs some time to adapt...Some says that is good to leave plants floating around the surface for a while...I also took the plants from tropical aquarium and planted it immediately and there were no problem at all.

You did a beautiful job aquascaping :Congrats:

Funny thing I just added a bunch of plants to one of my tanks and I guess it was just in time because the very next day my goldies were spawning and the eggs that survived were attached to the new plants.

They obviously liked plants! Did you remove eggs from the tank? :)

I never found eggs in my tank, though. I guess they are still to young...I have this goldies about a year.

Edited by Ribac