My Little Commons

Hi!

I have an overstocked 29 gallon, and a 55 cycling. These are my fish. [:

Some of the pictures are when I first got them, so their fins are stilll a little rough. But they;re growing back now~

Lots of pictures coming. d:

This is Bruuutus.

Brutus2.jpg

Brutus.jpg

This is Adolf~

When I first got him...

Hitler.jpg

And now~

Hitler2.jpg

So hard to take pictures of.. -.- But he lost his black and Nazi 'stache. He'lll probably become Adolfo now..

This is Mulan~ her tail fin is pretty much back now.

Mulan.jpg

This is Mussolini, whom is also hard to photograph.

Mussolini.jpg

He stilll has his Nazi colors. d:

Annnd, here's Princess. Again, tail fin is pretty much back.

Princess.jpg

Annnd here's my loaches. They;re currently chillin' in my established 10 gal sort-of tropical, to avoid stressing them during the frequent water changes. And of course to not stress me; they're alot easier to Python up than the goldies..

It'd be cool if anyone could sex them for me~ [:

Here's Boach~ This one's pretty chill.

Boach.jpg

Fullbody -

Boach2.jpg

Annd, this here is Pete. He is sooo much more wild and frantic than Boach.

Pete.jpg

Full body~

Pete2.jpg

This is their temporary place, til the 55 is set up~

HaroldsHouse.jpg

Harold, my pearl gourami, is the only other inhabitant. Unless you count the lotus, which is quite beastly.

Thanks for viewing~ :D

Also, are these guys commons, comets, or both? Which are which?

Very cool fish! wish I could have a 55 gallon!!!

My telescope has the mustache as well ha ha

Or maybe just another 55g. He already has a 55g and a 29g. So one common in the 29g, two commons in the 55g, and two more in another 55g with a little extra room in each (which is a very good thing). No need for a big 100g (but from personal experience they are very nice ;) ). By splitting the fish up into different tanks it will permit Will to separate them based on gender and/or personality/aggresiveness. So lets just be mindful not to scare anyone into thinking they will need a massive tank that may be hard to obtain.

Or maybe just another 55g. He already has a 55g and a 29g. So one common in the 29g, two commons in the 55g, and two more in another 55g with a little extra room in each (which is a very good thing). No need for a big 100g (but from personal experience they are very nice ;) ). By splitting the fish up into different tanks it will permit Will to separate them based on gender and/or personality/aggresiveness. So lets just be mindful not to scare anyone into thinking they will need a massive tank that may be hard to obtain.

Agree 100%