Is He Getting Ready To Moult?

dfernandez77

Looks like it--they usually get a dull, almost opaque look to them. Then after they molt, they're translucent! It's really creepy with the land crabs because you can almost see inside them!

Looks like it--they usually get a dull, almost opaque look to them. Then after they molt, they're translucent! It's really creepy with the land crabs because you can almost see inside them!

OT...but on an episode of Sponge Bob I saw a while back, Mr. Crabs moulted. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen, I had to call my sister who keeps hermit crabs because I knew she'd appreciate it.

OT...but on an episode of Sponge Bob I saw a while back, Mr. Crabs moulted. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen, I had to call my sister who keeps hermit crabs because I knew she'd appreciate it.

and sponge bob crawled inside the empty shell and pretended to be mr. crabs at the banquet for the tough sailors???

I saw a sponge bob yesterday and I forget everything that happened except a picture of squidward laying on the floor eating a hamburger like david hasslehoff. lol

and sponge bob crawled inside the empty shell and pretended to be mr. crabs at the banquet for the tough sailors???

I saw a sponge bob yesterday and I forget everything that happened except a picture of squidward laying on the floor eating a hamburger like david hasslehoff. lol

Oh yes, that's the one :rofl