Lavender Telescope Fry

misty_blue16137

I keep trying to count them but they zip around too much, lol. Near as I can tell at least 20-30. Maybe more. I'm sure I will lose some as time goes on. It seems as tho' some have already "disappeared". I never find any tiny bodies but it just seems like there are less than hatched out. I can't wait for them to get old/big enough to get a better idea of what they are going to look like as far as eyes, color and fins.

wow their cute round bellies show..awww...they look awesome Kathy..and I think they are definitely more than 20-30..wow..you gonna have so many fishies...so glad they are doing good.. :) ..gr888 job... :D

Guest black n yellow

wow there is lavender colored goldfish :krazy: never knew that all the exotic colors that i knew of before seeing this post was blue and choc colred. they will hitch a hefty price on goldfish auction when there older. they are rare color even in china they are hard to find and they could be a price of 300-2,000(if adult) rmb if sold here in shanghai !!!!

wow there is lavender colored goldfish :krazy: never knew that all the exotic colors that i knew of before seeing this post was blue and choc colred. they will hitch a hefty price on goldfish auction when there older. they are rare color even in china they are hard to find and they could be a price of 300-2,000(if adult) rmb if sold here in shanghai !!!!

The mom is all Lavender and the two males that are the dad's are Lavender with Chocolate. Going to be a while before I know if any of the fry are are going to have the lavender coloring or not. :idont