Pics Of Hoover

gunbunnyj

This is Hoover, my female, black/white ryukin. She came from the goldfish connection auction a couple months ago. Actually there are a few like her in this auction. Some of these are slightly blurry but they should give you an idea of what she looks like since some of you wanted to see some good pictures of her. And so you know she's about 6" long from nose to tail.

fish083-1.jpg

fish090.jpg

fish092.jpg

fish098.jpg

Thanks you guys. I really think she's my favorite of them all. She's the friendliest too. When I put in a tank she instantly came up to the top looking for food. It's to the point now where I open the top of the tank and she's there sucking away. She'll suck on my fingers looking for food and she'll even put up with a little petting before she swims away.

I love those black and white ryukins, yours looks great. How do you find the colors holding up?? any fading of the black. That is the only thing holding me back from getting one. Most black fish fade like the panda demekins eventually turn all white or silver.

I love those black and white ryukins, yours looks great. How do you find the colors holding up?? any fading of the black. That is the only thing holding me back from getting one. Most black fish fade like the panda demekins eventually turn all white or silver.

I kind of wondered about that but I haven't noticed any fading at all. My chocolate oranda is turning mostly orange but the ryukin's colors have remained solid.

She is a very pretty girl...beautiful color...Hoover is a such a cute name to.. :)

I love all ur fishies...I think the pearlscale is Gordo...cute guy...and even the ranchu in one of the pics is very cute..Very nice babies and tank.. :)

Guest Kalei's Chubby

I still can't get over how big these little guys can get. I only ever see small fancy goldfish, the only big fish I ever see are pond fish. I can't wait to see a very big one in real life someday :) He is very pretty and has very unique markings.

She is a very pretty girl...beautiful color...Hoover is a such a cute name to.. :)

I love all ur fishies...I think the pearlscale is Gordo...cute guy...and even the ranchu in one of the pics is very cute..Very nice babies and tank.. :)

Thank you. I had no idea my fish/tank were so popular.... I must be doing something right I guess. The pearscale's name is Gordo (actually named after my dad - he demanded it after he built my tank stand.) The "ranchu" however is a lionhead and his name is Oscar. I'm after a ranchu though.... one with a really chubby cute face, probably won't get it until I'm out of school and can save up enough for one of Ken's. That'll be my last fish for this tank.