Sign in to follow this  
toothless

My (huge!) Black Moor

Pretty pretty fish!! :D

I have a fish named Caesar as well, he is a small orange oranda. I also have a Cicero and a Cleo.

:heart Your fish is adorable!!!!!! :heart I have a much smaller version of Ceasar,and I call him Peanut because that's what he reminds me of!!! :rolleyes::lol:

I cant see it :(

Guest RedWhiteRanchu

My fry are about 1 - 1.5 inch. At first I got around 200 but now I have around 30 in total and around half of that are good quality (smooth curve back & nice egg shape). :fishtank:

I have frys(ryukin/telescope)that are 2 months old and they're still small,about 2 cm :( What do you feed yours? :)

Beautiful parents, and beautiful babies! I just love these pictures of them swimming with the mom and dad, how cute is that! =o)

Jessica

Ohhhh I want to pinch his fat little face! And he has such a pretty colour too =o)

Thanks for sharing.

Jessica

Your fish are so pretty, and your new baby is just adorable. Congrats on winning pic of the week, Marbles is a beauty!

Jessica

I love Shaggy, he is so big and beautiful. He reminds me of my old Blackie, except Shaggy is much more magestic =o)

I think Naz is a bit creepy heehee. And I mean no offense to Naz at all, I am sure he is a perfectly wonderful pleco, however some girls are freaked out by mice or snakes, not I, but plecos.....they are scary!

Jessica

You are doing a wonderful job with your new camera! Your pictures are fantabulous ;o) Your fish and your tank are just gorgeous!!

Jessica

Your tank is lovely, and so are your fish, and your snail is super cute. They have very interesting names too, I like!

You should enter them in pic of the week!

Jessica

The last photo you posted is a beauty!! :heart They look adorable together in that pose :D

Your background does look effective. I like your tank too. My 40 gallon I recently set up is bare bottom but I havent decorated it yet. You pic has given me some ideas :D

Your baby fish is such a cutie :wub:

I got that idea from a friend of mine. We both wanted the greatness of barebottoms and planted thanks! the result, a barebottom tank with plants in pots!

thanks again :) how cute is the name peanut devs :D

fishmerised i think that relates to the saying great minds think alike !! :D

he's where he lives its Padda's old home

post-3475-1105171603.jpg

WOW i wish i could find a choc. lionhead.....right now i'm still waiting on a black lionhead..... :(

:lol: Jess,Naz is Paul's new little Moor! As for the Bristlenose,don't let those big whisker's freak you out....Bristle's are the sweetest!!!! :heart:lol::rofl

Where's the rest? I cant see it! :cry

Awww...he looks like a blimp :heart I have a lionhead as well...but not in that color :(