Sign in to follow this  
toothless

My (huge!) Black Moor

Guest Milky
:D Cute fish Milky!!!  Your betta's a real beauty too,and with all the psts that Ive been on for snails-you know I love them too!!!! :D aS FOR THE CRAPPY PICS-DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT-YOU'LL GET BETTER THE MORE YOU PRACTISE! ;)

I am an art major, i am thinking of specializing in photography.. taking good pics isnt the problem.. the problem is that i paid $15 for a cheap lil digi cam.. and those are the best pics that is is capable of taking :yeah:

Very pretty fish! :D I especially like the bubble eye. I used to have one and they are beautiful fish. :)

Here is a gastly ryukin. large well developed back, tail which is as long as the body, and a nice white black coloration.

P1010007.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010003.jpg

And he was bred at home :wub: , and also note that the dark spec under the eye is just his coloration and not a third eye :krazy:

I hope you guys can see it!

Edited by maniacholic

:heart

:D Nice! The plants look great too!

Very nice. I like that wooden frame too. Was that specially made, or can you buy frames like that now?

Guest squeeker

Thanks for all the compliments!

I'm very proud of my tank. It's my first one!

Sadly, the Poopsmith died over the christmas break. He will be missed.

On a happier note, I picked up another tank (liberated my parent's old 10g from the cellar)... can't wait to set that baby up!

more tanks = more fish = more pics! Can't wait!

Looks like he'd go well with my white ryunkin. :)

How old is he?

8 months more or less, and actually he was a cross between a trancelucent scaled fantail ryukin or "calico" and a edo nishiki (calico ranchu) kinda didnt expect this coloration to come about but he is developing red. And the black streaks hasnt shifted to anything yet. I hope he'll become red ryukin with black stripes! kinda think he's a he, hopefully i'll breed him with the tosakin and get the stripes on a tosakin which may or may not look that great but i'll love the little guy anyways :heart .

Also I'm gonna try to get a "failed crossing" of a lionhead and tosakin from my cousin, hopefully i'll "correct" the off springs :saywhat

I'll get him to send pics of his fries and the lionhead.

Edited by maniacholic

My husband made the frame for me. My old tank had a wooden frame and we really liked it, so decided to copy the idea.

Incidentally my sign on name is cupoftea, I reckon my real name is out now!

cupoftea

I wondered who was "Elizabeth Ross"?

Nice tank and nice fish Liz. ;)

Guest Farnsworth_&_Westchester

I just recently transported them back to school with me and redecorated their tank. Here is what it looks like now (apologize for blurriness):

HPIM0178.jpg

And here is my beatiful black moor, Westchester! I think he has the most gorgeous fins for a black moor.

HPIM0134.jpg

HPIM0194.jpg

Here is Farnsworth, my adorable, funny little orange oranda! He moves around so fast, his pictures are hard to take, so I apologize for any uncustomary blurriness.

HPIM0265.jpg

HPIM0235.jpg

HPIM0245.jpg

And here is my lovely snail, Caterlily. I think she is so pretty! And a very silly snail at that.

HPIM0120.jpg

HPIM0195.jpg

HPIM0208.jpg

HPIM0209.jpg

Very nice pictures. I love the plants with the little purple-blue flowers!!! Your tank seems very pretty as well.

Very nice tank, I love all the plants.

so here are a few photos of my fish taken with my new digital camera i got for christmas. i'm still working out how to take the best shots, but these are some of the best so far.

goldfish pics

Wow great fish and nice and clear pics :D