Sign in to follow this  
toothless

My (huge!) Black Moor

Wow! they are very pretty! :D I used to have a ryukin that looked a lot like yours but it died because of some unkown disease. :(

Edited by jdude360

I saw the other photos and they are great!! :heart:D:exactly

Guest Milky

Yay i got some (crappy) pics of my goldfishies!!!

Here they are!!

This is Kykoe (prnounced Key-Ko) My bubble eye Calico .. she is really blue.. i dotn know if that is normal or not..

Jan03990.jpg

Here is Kykoe again, nothign is wrong with her tail she just has it at a funny angle as she is swimming around...

Jan03966.jpg

Here is Kykoe when i first got her... Her colors have gotten darker and more vibrant since i got her!

calico.jpg

Then here is Lucillyah my male (named before he was sexed) Red cap Oranda

Jan03973.jpg

Here is a picture of Lucillyah When i first got him, when i got him he only had red one his cap and a white body.. now he has orange splashes along his body

L2.jpg

Then here is my Manson... my female Oranda.. She had black on her when i first got her and was named from Marilyn Manson...

Jan0310.jpg

Here is Manson when i first got her.. after she had already lost her black..

M2.jpg

Edited by Milky

Guest Milky

Then here is Pauline my purple and pink betta... she is really pretty i dont think i have seen this color before on a betta around here..

Jan0357.jpg

Then here are my snails... well some of my snails..

Jan0387.jpg

Edited by Milky

Thanks again guys. I also another fish that looked a lot like my marlbes and it won a goldfish contest somewhere. Great huh?!!

Guest PearlscaleFan

Wow, I really love the pearlies we have seen so far! :)

Guest some_goth07

I am about to buy a new goldfish. :lol: It is most likeley going to be a Black Moor. But I'm not sure what other golfish I can put with it. Also,can I put a betta in with them? (or until i find a 2nd gold friend for him?) I havent bought them yet(the goldfish) so I still have time to decide. But I realyl can't wait to get them and want to get them soon!!! :exactly:krazy:

PLEASE HELP!

:D Hi! Moors are great little goldies,I have four myself. :D Do you allready have a tank,or will you be purchasing one when you buy the goldfish? Having a friend for the moor really depends on what size tank you have. Black Moors can pretty much live with all the other fancies,you just wouldn't want to keep him with any of the faster fish like Shubunkins,Comets,Commons etc. As for the Betta friend....Well some people have been known to keep the two together,but they're more experienced fish keepers who know what to look for..As a standard rule,I would tell you to NOT put the two together . One more thing,as Goldies can get up to 8inches or bigger,we try to teach that the more room for the fish,the better off they are,and thats why we mention the ten gal. rule around here.People get small tanks which may work when the fish are young,but they don't realize what little piggies they are or how fas they really do grow! Good luck-Keep us posted on what you decide! ;)

Guest some_goth07

Thanx DEVS. I just wanted to know for sure about the bettas b/c some retard from vvvv told me i could. <_< I currently have a 10 gal tank with no fish in it, running and waiting. I know the 10 Gal. rule and was thinking maybe 2 GF would be ok. I have benn around and cared for all types of fish(except saltwater lol) for just about my whole life. I have had a tank with 2 GF in a 10 gal b4 and they did great! I had no water problems or anything. And now i have a filter (didnt b4 no$$ 4 one :( ) that pumps150gph plus an airpump connected to a bubble curtain in the back.so i figure i do have great aeration for them.

plz reply bak!

some_goth07

Glad you know a little and have a cycled tank! :D Makes things alot easier. Well Hun if you're getting smaller goldies,then you could keep two in that tank. Like I said though,Knowing how big they can get,you now realize that if you get two,you'll eventually need another tank that is bigger. As a temporary home,it sounds good! You have the right size filter,and you allready have the bubble wall,so you're on the ball! Do you happen to own a water testing kit? GOldies are such messy fish, so you need to check your water params on a weekly basis. Those tests will give you a close idea on how often,and how much water you'll need to change out every week.

beautiful fish :)

black moors need to be taken with caution with all Fancy goldfish ther to fast and see better than the celestial,bubble-eye etc. and don't see and steer in the water as good as orandas ryukins etc. so food is hard to get to thembut you should feed them through a tube it helps ! :)

:thanks

and on a note the tosakin is a proud female which laid a few eggs, yet i was coming home too late for the batch. now the tosakin is living in a regular tank as i think it is a bit too late to develope her tail.

Great fish :D Thanks for sharing.

Bubble eye fan here - I had a calico like your as well, very adorable creatures :rolleyes:

Gorgeous fish and snails! I love bubble eyes. It is normal for them to be really blue.

Edited by Lor

Guest Milky

:D Thanks ..

Yea i love my snails and goldfish....

:kewlpics: My nan has a red cap oranda that looks just like yours :D Your snails look great btw!! :heart

My turn!! :lol:

This is Teddy & Smudgey:

teddysmudgey.jpg

I will post more soon.............

:D Cute fish Milky!!! Your betta's a real beauty too,and with all the psts that Ive been on for snails-you know I love them too!!!! :D aS FOR THE CRAPPY PICS-DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT-YOU'LL GET BETTER THE MORE YOU PRACTISE! ;)