Sign in to follow this  
toothless

My (huge!) Black Moor

Here's the promise!

Because i'm still new to this photo thing :P I have no idea how to send a larger image :P

can you help me koko?

post-4528-1103585034.jpg

Edited by maniacholic

Your best option is to upload to another host like www.photobucket.com and then post a link here, or you can email me the photo at declanedwards@gmail.com and i will pop it up for you.

K got it!

Heres him living in his bowl Top View.(note tosakins needs special requirements please do not complain about the small bowl as there living condition should be alone enough for them to move a bit as too much can damage there finage.)

His tricoloration The best always comes in three's

And the last but not least is his cute faceKissable

Edited by maniacholic

The last photo is just adorable :heart:lol::D

Here's the pics from the cutest oranda possible!

four colors and they're truly coordinated.Blue Red White And Black as the body is blue the fins are black and the head growth is red, white, and black which is turning white also.

Edited by maniacholic

Thank you tinkerbell and panda-oranda1030 :) I really am looking forward as to what this babies will look like. :rolleyes:

hes a panda oranda.  really cute too.  i have one and hes turning white which is a shame.

It's well known to many experienced goldfish breeders that the small panda orandas tend not to stay panda. so my suggestion is to get one which is atleast 1-2 years old. LETS hope this is a true panda!

Thanks maniacholic :) I hope his color don't change.I heard that black is not a stable color but I'll keep my fingers crossed. :D

Yikes i just realized there is red. I dont think this is a panda It's more of a tri-color oranda which is still very nice since black can become both red blue white or stay the same and there is not signs of blue. but if you dont want it I'll trade!

err... I do hope they have passports :P

Edited by maniacholic

naaah....I'll never trade him :D It doesn't matter what color he is,still love him.Thanks maniacholic!

Wow!!your fish are beautiful!!Hmmm...Maybe I should consider trading :)

Guest PondCometer

Can you explain WHY he needs to be in a bowl? He needs at least 10g IMO, but if there's a good reason which there usually NEVER is, for keeping a GoldFish in a bowl I'd love to hear it..sorry if I sound mean..just hate seeing goldfish in bowls, especially ones where they take up 3/4 of the bowl

:) You could make a 10 gallon safe for him, if you really respect him you will let him grow.... may i know where you got that information about them having to live in small housing so that they don't damage there fins?

By the way you have a very cute fish :)

neat goldie. :)

How's he going to keep the water happy in a bowl?

he said 1/2 water change every few days and there is no air circulation. MUST be tough

Wow!!your fish are beautiful!!Hmmm...Maybe I should consider trading :)

they belong to my dad :P

the reason a tosakin is usually raised in a bowl is that the trait of the tosakin isn't fully expressed in a flat surface since the curve of the bowl forces the goldies to hold it up and spread it out. a large tank or bowl usually isnt as curved as a smaller one and a healthy way to raise it with out stunting his growth is by getting larger bowls as the tosakin grows in ratio to its size.

too bad they dont sell the specialized bowls here in the US which is EXTREMLy tall

Edited by maniacholic

I wonder if these are showcase quality... and i hope spring time rolls in soon my dad is gonna breed the 4 color oranda and the tosakin :krazy::krazy::krazy:

Guest PondCometer

You said you wanted tubs, rubbermaid makes GREAT tubs, for cool prices