Sign in to follow this  
toothless

My (huge!) Black Moor

Guest danielle92

:angry: O well how do I undo it well I will try again see what happens.

Guest danielle92
:D Ok now you can see it I just had to make it public sorry I did'nt know well enjoy!

Guest jimmy_396_jimmy

wow they are really cute!! :D how many gallons is your tank? it seems so tall!

Edited by jimmy_396_jimmy

cool oranda's :)

they look like they are living happily :D

oo cool ryukin, he looks nice

I like your gravel! I have about five pounds left of that black/neon stuff but I never used it in a lighted tank! It looks sooooooo pretty :) Fishies are gorgeous too :D

Edited by Kissy

Your fish and tanks are great! I can't believe this is a first time photo effort, the quality is excellent.

Guest danielle92

:D My tank is a 30 gallon and the fish with the white stripe name is Apple and the other one is Sause so there names together is AppleSauce :rofl ! My cousins idea he always has the funniest names for his animals.

Goldfish Rock!

what is the name of the tank? like make and stuff, and how much was it? it look really nice

Guest danielle92

The name on it says Oceanic and it was over $400.00 dallors. I got it at vvvv and the fish were from there also. Yah I know it is really expencive but my mom got it for me for a present. She is a cool mom. I also have a 10 gallon with guppies in there.

:D Goldfish Rock!

Kissy: I use to have natural gravel in that tank and wasn't happy with it . Decided to go with dark gravel and saw the black neon stuff and fell in love with it. it also shows off the fishes colors better.

Fishmerised: Actually its my second attempt taking pics. I borrowed my cousins digicam a few months ago and it was missing a device and couldn't download the pics. My fater-in-law bought a sony digicam and I borrowed his. I also remembered reading in somones post how they turn off all the lights and just leave the tank lights on. That is what I did and the pics come out great that way. :)

Wow that's a nice set-up you got there, and those are 2 really cute orandas, Its funny cause I have 1 oranda that looks like apple and the same castle decoration you have :D cool!!!

Guest Esareh

My neice had 3 commons in a bowl (they died, wonder why<_<) thier names were peanutbutter and jelly. One was peanutbutter, one was and, and one was jelly <_< kids!

Your pond is gorgeous, good job. :rockon

Is your one-eyed fish a ranchu? I couldn't see a dorsal fin in the photo. I saw 3 fish in total, is that how many in your pond? They look so tiny in there. :D

Guest danielle92

Those names are cute! Thx I love :heart my tank!