Sign in to follow this  
toothless

My (huge!) Black Moor

where did you get your bubble wall thingy from? and how much was it? :D

Guest Saturn2000

i got my bubble wal thing from nooppee and i forgot how much it cost. The cost wasnt rediculous. something like 5-6 bucks. and i love it! hope that helps!

Guest JustJayde

Nice pics!

I love the no fishing sign :)

ooo good pics ! your tank looks exellent!

i love your Pug! i wish i had one :cry and your cat loooks nice

How old is Stony? Maybe he's really part frog head or something. It's a rare breed, and I think they've got one at Dandy Oranda's if you want to take a look.

Frog Head Fish

Guest labrat99
How old is Stony? Maybe he's really part frog head or something. It's a rare breed, and I think they've got one at Dandy Oranda's if you want to take a look.

Frog Head Fish

360012[/snapback]

Kissy,

THANKS!! That is exactly what his bubbles look like. They are just not so obvious on him because he has a lot of headgrowth. As long as they don't keep growing I don't think it will be a problem.

Stoney is probably about a year old. I got him last December and he was about 1 1/2 inches long then. So, however old they are when they're that size.

Thanks again and take care.

Labrat

Your welcome :) I'm not completely positive that this is what's going on with your fish, so be sure to watch for infections around his eyes or other suspicious things :) Froghead's are pretty rare..I think your's might be a first on Kokos :D

Hey did you steal my goldfish?! :rofl He looks just like my fantail that is sooo funny! I mean they could be twins!!

Yeah, u guys are lying when u say Bridget is cute, shes a Pug, most ugly dog ever.

I wasn't lying. I think pugs are so cute :heart . I've always wanted a pug but I've never had one. I usually end up with mixed breeds. All dogs are cute, I've never seen an ugly one.

Guest labrat99

I was worried that he might be sick at first but they've been there over a month now and he's never slowed down, seems healthy and happy, and eats like a pig. So I guess he's just gonna have small bubbles. I guess the real issue is his headgrowth encroaching on his vision. At some point I'll probably have to trim it back. I'm not looking forward to that, but thank goodness I can ask people on here for advice before I do it.

Good luck.

Labrat

Hey did you steal my goldfish?!  :rofl   He looks just like my fantail that is sooo funny!  I mean they could be twins!!

360237[/snapback]

who told?!?! :peeka

Tink: :thanks Paddles is my bright little wigglemonster. :wub:

Wow, nice pics, i just love that pearlscale, Max. :)

Aww your new snails are so cute!!! Yipee for hardy snails that don't die in the mail! :D

Guest Esareh

HAH! I have the same gravel in one of my tanks too! small world! gorgeous fish BTW

I wasn't able to view them.It needs a password :(

Guest jimmy_396_jimmy

ya me too i couldn't see them....