My (huge!) Black Moor

toothless

Wow those are some awsome looking fish, very pretty! You oranda would make my Walter look tiny, he's around 4", and no were near as good looking:) Reiko tail is so cool looking, very eay catching;) Congrats on the gorgeous fishies!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ravyn

Thanks. :) Everyone keeps telling me Reiko will lose her black and turn orange, but so far it just hasn't happened. The only change besides her getting bigger since I got her is the orange spot getting only very slightly larger. That's it.

I hope she stays that coloring forever :)

I found an old pic of my 2 ryukins when they were still in my 15 g tank.I thought I'd share it with you guys to see the difference :D

20041019_1116_0000.jpg

They look funny in that pic.This was around september.They were both about 2"

109-0910_AUT.jpg

This pic I took last april.They still like to be side by side :D They are now both 5"

When I first got Kin chan,half of his body was black and now he completely lost it.But he's still gorgeous :rolleyes: Thanks!

Guest calico4

They are soo cute! :heart I like the one that is black and yellow, but the rest of them are pretty:)

-calico

:yeah: Thanks for the suggestion, I have already decided on the name Sash. I liked your idea & will keep it in mind for future goldies!!

(You shouldn't refer to yourself as stupid!! nope, never never! Ha, that's the Mom comin' out in me!! )

Happy Goldies!

Guest Ravyn

Oh, cool. :) I thought she might be a shubunkin when I first got her, but all the pictures I have seen of shubunkin they look more like calicos, with sprinklings of pepper black spots instead of solid markings.

Thanks!

Guest Esareh
i love how the orange is covering just that top section. looks like hes been spray painted like that. dont know about the name though, maybe dash.

325571[/snapback]

:blink: scarry! My oranda has the same markings and his name is flash! lol

Oh, cool. :) I thought she might be a shubunkin when I first got her, but all the pictures I have seen of shubunkin they look more like calicos, with sprinklings of pepper black spots instead of solid markings.

Thanks!

327882[/snapback]

No probs :) Some times calico can get an all white body with just afew calico patterns...

Archived