My (huge!) Black Moor

toothless

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hear ya. I have a little windowless office and I put my tank there on purpose to give me a reason to look forward to heading to work :) my little ones really take the yukky out of the day!

I know if I had your gorgeous fish babies I'd be grinnin all the time!

Guest RedWhiteRanchu

PodgyGoldy, they are around 7 months old. The white ranchu in my sig is snowball :)

:flowers I am very sorry to hear about your little Tam......what a cutie!! I must say I wasn't going to read this post cause I knew what would happen and sure enough I ended up with a tear.....I think it is soooo nice that all these people on here are so sympathetic and caring. And even though I don't know you I feel for you.

I must say this one really pulled at my heart strings tonight......Sorry for your loss. :grouphug

In the first post, the third pic, is that a fantail? just wondering

-calico

325047[/snapback]

I actually have no idea what she really is, I got her from a carnival like 3 or 4 years ago....Im guessing shes a fantail/ruynkin type....shes definately stunted though, whatever she is....

:D thnx for all the comments! you make me all warm and fuzzy inside! I feel like a good fish mommy! :D

I used my moms camera(shes a photographer, among other things) on a tripod and just sat waiting for them to move places and do stuff...with some food to bribe them...spoiled lil guys! lol :D

Guest Phreno

Oh, they're horribly cute, but I'm afraid they're gonna explode or something! I'd never trust myself with one...

:kewlpics: WOW!!! those are some very beautiful pictures!! so clear and bright!! and oh the fish!!! they are beautiful :nana Looks as if you are doing a wonderful job with them, your tanks look so clean and clear!! I agree you should submit for goldfish of the week!! :goldfish:

Excellent pictures. I really enjoyed them. All your fish are pretty but I really love the white ones. :heart

Guest Ravyn

I finally got shots of most of my goldies, and here they are!

This is my big oranda, Kouhaku. Just to give you an idea of her size, the fish beside her is just a hair shy of four inches long.

IMGP1935.jpg

IMGP1931.jpg

IMGP1881.jpg

IMGP1878.jpg

Guest Ravyn

This is my comet, Reiko. I got her a year ago when she was only an inch and a half long. She has retained her color (including the black on her tail and fins!!), though the orange spot on her side has gotten very slightly larger and she has developed a little more orange on her tail. She's about the loveliest comet I've ever seen, and she was in the feeder fish tank *gags*

IMGP1934.jpg

IMGP1884.jpg

IMGP1882.jpg

This is Kouhaku with Yori, another feeder fish rescue.

IMGP1932.jpg

And this is my red and white Ryukin, Ohana.

IMGP1928.jpg

Archived