My (huge!) Black Moor

toothless

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww why would anyone think that fish is ugly!

Next time they say its ugly, say "Well you might think my fish is ugly but stop picking on people's pets just because your jealous that they look better than you!"

:D

I like you dog too! :heart

Wow that is a beautiful Black Moor..they are my favorite personally. Don't worry about Leo, I'm sure he didn't mean to sound rude. I'm pretty new also. Sometimes people will get a little snappy here, but for the most part, everyone is so helpful and nice :) Welcome to Koko's!

Would it be okay if I saved the first two pics of Tam on my computer? She was seriously the prettiest goldfish I've every seen! I still feel so sad for you you and Tam :cry1

Guest Esareh
:cry1 Im so sorry about tam. This made me tear up to a point that i almost cried hysterically. I know how it feels. Im sorry for your loss.

Guest VxShady

My beagle, Joey? Yeah he just bit me about 500 times cause I was trying to clip is nails. He's such a sweety. <_< Heehee.. love him though. :heart

Yeah I really don't think he's ugly. And it seems every time I look at him he's getting more and more black down his back. He definitely has a lot more at the base of his tail then when I got him. I can't wait to see what he turns out to be.

Right now he's playing tag with one of my dojo loaches. I think the dojo is winning.

Guest Kameroon

Ok, these aren't my own pictures, but they are still good!

Here's the first one:

oranda_red_cap.jpg

Cute, ain't it? Now check this one out:

ce01-1.jpg

Talk about your average genetic disaster! :ill

:rolleyes: The first one looks like one of my Red Caps. As for the other one being labeled average genetic disaster,a few people may disagree on that title. Alot of people like the look of these fish,and own them.We all have our own tastes in what sort of fish we like. :) The Bubble eye/Celestial/ etc. aren't my choices of favorite fish ,however,I wouldn't bring it upon myself to call them a genetic disaster. They require a little extra care on our part,that's all. Alot of people are willing to go that extra mile for them. ;)

Guest Tanyalovesfishies

Well, the one with one eye is still alive, but the other died the other day:( myfishies6.jpg

the one on the right is the one with one eye, the one you can see properly, is courtney, the one that died..

Guest Misty's_Fantails

AWWWi think they are all beautiful, i love white fish!! i would like to find one like that around here.

Archived