Sign in to follow this  
toothless

My (huge!) Black Moor

:cry1 What a sad day for you . I'm so sorry.Tam was a very striking and unusual fish,like none I've ever seen.Genetics play a big factor in the life of a fish,and maybe that's why she was so different & special. I feel bad for you hun,but she's not hurting anymore.And that's what you have to focus on... :heart

My thoughts are with you.. I'm so sorry to hear about pretty Tam. :(

My little ones will be very good to her, I promise. My moor, Othello, was a loner despite the fact that he was in a tank with three boisterous other fish. He would only get wiggly when I came around.

I know that he's been looking for another Moor to be wiggle buddies with. :heart

:grouphug

I too am really sorry for your loss. she was indeed a beautiful fish and the colour of her is remarkable. in the end you did what was right for her. :heart

Guest jelle819

I realize the thread is worthless without pics (no need to be rude) however, I spent 1/2 and hour trying to figure out how to add pics and couldn't do it. Here is the link to photobucket where I have pictures. One of the pics is of my other fish Winston.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jelle819/DSCN1387.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jelle819/DSCN1392.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jelle819/DSCN1400.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jelle819/DSCN1385.jpg

Edited by jelle819

So very sorry to hear about your poor Tam :cry1

It must've been a really hard decision to make, and just proves how much you love her .... that you made your choice on what was best for her.

:hug ... Thinking of you

Aw, gosh you guys...This is why Koko's board is the best. :heart Thank you everyone, great big thank yous. :grouphug

Im sorry about your blackmoor :cry1 , she has the prettiest eyes out of all the gfs :)

Edited by PodgyGoldy

Nice tank :) I love your blackmoor his eyes looks so funny staring down at the gravels lol...

postpics.gif

318545[/snapback]

I'm sure Leo was kidding because rudeness is not allowed at this board is it Leo? ;) Alot of people don't even have Digi cams,heck I have only had one for about 6 months myself. Anyway...................Hi jelle Welcome to the Board! Great Pics! I have 4 Black Moor's myself,& I adore them! By the way,it wasn't you...You have to have so many posts before you can download pics. Have a look in our New Member's area,and it will give you the low on what goes on here. Hope to see more posting from you. Enjoy!!!

I should have been listening to the lecture in my class last night, but all I could think about was my poor babies.

Little Hector always made me giggle, the way he would really strrrreeeetch his lower lip when he gulped and played in bubbles. I miss him. :heart But I know that he has a ton of buddies in the big fishy playland now, including his tankmates Mister Speckles and Bubbles..

hectorgif.gif

Not Hector his the cutes oranda i've ever seen :cry1

RIP Little Guy

Im SOOOOOOOOO sorry about hector! He was adorable!!! great picture!

Awwwwwwwwwwww!! TO CUTE!

Im so sorry! she was beautiful

I'm sorry about Hector. That is a nice sketch, you will remember him with that. :heart

OMG Jude is sooooo funny!!? What a face!? I love her!? :lol:

? So when's the family reunion?? Herman said he'll bring the bloodworm salad.? :o

319923[/snapback]

haha

she said: "thank you!" :D

320015[/snapback]

Ryba'll bring hte krills!!! Her personal fave! :D

looks just like my fish. it got the red gill but not totally white

Aw, I'm so sorry to hear about Hector...That's a lovely sketch of him though, I'd get it frammed and posted by the tank so his buddies know he's always with them.

Wow what a sad time for you and I send you all my thoughts and prayers. Your moor was a beautiful fish.

Guest VxShady

Cracker will bring the brine shrimp and peas sundae's!

I think our fish are cute! I just really worry sometimes that he's going to get like.. ich, or fungus or something.. and I'm not going to know it cause he's white. <stares>

He's much happier now thanks to all the lovely compliments everyone has given him. He says thank you. He shakes his lil tail with pride!

That's one reason I don't talk here as much anymore (besides time constraints), because my stupid new computer comes with awful photo software and I don't know how to make pics smaller with it. :cry1

It's just not as fun when you can't post pics and you're spoiled because you used to be able to post them whenever you wanted with the ease of a couple clicks.....

Oh yeah, and I tried making a link to photobucket, but when you clicked on it instead of showing my pic it showed a pop-up.

My goldfish Paddles, the lone survivor of a bout with ich and bacterial infections that struck my tank and took my three other goldies, is now as hyper as EVER. I just noticed today how VERY bright he has gotten, and he has only eaten Metro-Med for about a week and a half. He went from being covered in a white film, sitting at the bottom of the tank a week ago with clamped, bloody fins, to this:

paddles5.jpg

paddles4.jpg

paddles2.jpg

paddles1.jpg

I can only attribute his health and HYPERactivity to the Metro-Med, since the Maracyns that I added to the tank couldn't save the other fish (they wouldn't eat their antibiotic food). so, wee! good product..

He will remain by himself in the 18-gallon tank for now, since he really does take up the WHOLE thing, the way he swims... hopefully I can post a video soon :exactly

whew! yay, paddles. Now I'm gonna concentrate on making him Fishzilla. :)

Guest VxShady

Wow! He is bright! I hope my red goldy turns into something like that. He is really a gorgeous fish. Sorry about your loss of the other fish, Paddles is very lucky.