Sign in to follow this  
toothless

My (huge!) Black Moor

:tomuch: That wen! That wen! I love that wen.

That's a great shot Devs.

that is probably the best tank i have ever seen! :) buddha or no buddha! but i have to ask what the buddha is made of? I was thinking of doins something like this with the other type of buddha. i think the chinese buddah with the big belly. but i was afraid of putting something that would fall apart eventually in the tank. hmmm.... let me know! :) all i have to say about that tank is WOW! :D

:o I wonder WEN it will stop growing! :yikes:tomuch::rofl3

Guest VxShady

Hehehe.. triplets. Should get them together for a reunion.

next time someone asks you whats wrong with him, act like you havnt a clue what their talking about.

Or I could really freak them out and be like

"What white fish?"

They point "That one"

"I don't see a white fish."

Just pretend he doesn't exist. Make em think they lost their minds.

So from my understanding though.. He's gonna be like.. white.. yellow and black.. or.. maybe his white will turn all yellow? Hmm..

That is an awsome fishtank! It's like a zen water garden. :nana

I don't know how much junk got caught in the Buddha, but have you considered turning it into a bubble ornament or having air plugged into it somehow so that the water circulates through it? It might defeat the whole sinking thing without rocks inside, but it might actually turn it into a filtration booster (addes extra surface area in a dark cave-thing so that bacteria can colonize the inside). My ugly orange anemone had that problem, but when I plugged the air in it actually started helping filtration oddly enough.

He's lovely, I know how you feel with the comments tho, two friends who were round the other day said it looked like my fishes (orandas) heads were about to explode!!! What was worse was hubby agreed with them :angry: :wa I can't wait til their wens grow more and then it will really freak them out :P

OMG Jude is sooooo funny!! What a face! I love her! :lol:

So when's the family reunion? Herman said he'll bring the bloodworm salad. :o

Edited by errrika1979

I don't see anything wrong with cracker, why would people say that its ugly when in fact it is a good looking fish?

:slicedbread

Haha, you are controlled by goldfish, they send brain waves that urge you to change water, buy fish and feed them. :)

Um, I think I need to post a video of Paddles. If I could make a sound for how he swims and shakes his head at me, it would be very high-frequency, no doubt. No wonder he looks like a little radar fish. Constant brain-wave transmission. :exactly

:fishtank:

Thank you all for the great name suggestions :D My daughter and I decided to call him scooby :lol: I hope it's not a girl though or scooby will not suit her :blink:

OMG Jude is sooooo funny!!  What a face!  I love her!  :lol:

So when's the family reunion?  Herman said he'll bring the bloodworm salad.  :o

319923[/snapback]

haha

she said: "thank you!" :D

Beloved little Tam pased today. She was always a bit "floaty" due to the size and sheer mass of her eyes in proportion to her body, but that is no excuse. Always dancing and twirling, (this cute rythm of wiggles she would perform, wiggle up, back down, turn then repeat.) Tam was my little attention wh*re. Last night as I turned out their light she was happily wiggling at me, but when I got home Tam was being tossed around in the bubble wall. My poor baby was in so much shock, she went to a hospital tank but worsened. I just couldn't bare to watch her pittiful wigging... :cry1 So I cupped her gently in my hands and put her in a jar then to the freezer for a better burrial later. Poor Tam, she was barely breathing and so stressed, I just had to let her go. I wish I knew what happened to her, she had the best life for a little over a year. Tam ment alot to me, as everyones fish mean alot to them, it's so depressing to lose something so close...

In memmory, Tam the Little Black Moor. :rip::bye2:

(before)

Tameyes.jpg

Tamtail.jpg

(Tam's last picture, I felt she needed as close to a hug as I could give her, and kiss goodbye)

Tamslast.jpg

Oh, I'm so sorry. It's truly devastating to lose a fish, especially one so close. I feel for you, and the only consolement I can give is that you did the right thing and she is no longer suffering. :cry1

I'm sorry.. your story actually made me tear up, it remided me so much of my own moors :(

I'm so sorry for your loss :( You did the right thing for her...I know how hard it is to lose a pet that is special and I feel for you.I hope you feel better soon :hug

Don't worry about Tam, Chilly's gonna take care of her :)

All your fish are very beautiful :) Don't worry about other people saying that they are ugly, my dad expresses his feelings all the time about my old black moors. He didn't like their eyes. My last moor, Kissy was somewhat pigment challenged...but he had this pearly pink irridesence on his silver and his eyes were the same color. He also had light brown patches :D Btw, my friends know better than to say anything negative about my pets too.... heh heh :yeah:

Aw! Thank you soooooo much Kissy and Coyote Ugly!

Coyote - Chilly is gorgeous! I'm sorry to hear he passed too, but Tam will be more then glad to be a friend. :)

Coyote - Chilly is gorgeous! I'm sorry to hear he passed too, but Tam will be more then glad to be a friend. :)

320078[/snapback]

Thank you :) He was a wonderful fish and his lost was such a shock to me.I'm sure Chilly and Tam are happy in fish paradise :)

Oh yeah, this got me crying too..... Tam was such a neat fish, definetly the most striking I've ever seen with those eyes. I'm very sorry for your loss, and I'm proud of you for making the right decision in letting her go, although it must have ripped at the heartstrings..... She's at peace now. R.I.P. Tam. :cry1

I'm so sorry about Tam! :cry1 I know that was really hard for you but I think you did the right thing too. At least he's not suffering :(

Oh...... oh, I am crushed :crp

I can't believe it! She was such a happy little wiggler. Gosh, whatta buety she was. So elegant, so unique.......Poor girl. :(

And poor you! Try not to take it so bad. You learned a lot with her and what better beauty to have had the chance to do it with? From the first time I laid my eyes on her, I was in awe! in fact, I saved that pic that I freaked out about. It's still in my photos file and I always look at her when I'm in there scrolling around. She will be missed but not forgotten.......... :heart

Paul