Sign in to follow this  
toothless

My (huge!) Black Moor

Guest RedWhiteRanchu
Cute fish and the big red/white ranchu is huuuuge... how big is he/she?

318968[/snapback]

He is around 6.5 inches including tail. He is the father of frys in the pictures. :goldfish:

I love 8 and 9...it looks like we all have our different opinions lol :D

aww I hope paddles and hector get better..I know your a very good goldfish mommy :)

10 rox!

Totally! :exactly

:krazy: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Hector and Berlioz, 24/7! They just finished 10 days of maracide to get the last of the ich that got everyone else, and there are two days of Maracyn & Maracyn-2 left. :unsure:

He is around 6.5 inches including tail. He is the father of frys in the pictures.  :goldfish:

:yeah: Whos the mummy?

What a sweet face!! Congratulations on your new fish.

I want Ranchu babies!! XD

Piglet isnt begging for food, he's using MIND controle to get food :) lol! Spike does that to me all the time

TO KEWL!!! Im jealose of your mad skills!

what if you filled budda with gravel then sealed? i dunno

I would say, check e-bay for older model high quality camera's. just couse its older doesnt make it bad, but does drop the price!! XD

:rolleyes: I should be ashamed...Why I take pics while I'm doing water changes is beyond me....Anyway,as bad as this pic is,I still thought it was cute. It sort of reminded me of a fan kissing Elvis for some reason! :rolleyes::lol:DSCF2849.jpg

Very cute! I see what you mean about Elvis! It's a great quality pic! Whenever I try to take pics, they always end up all blurry and undecipherable. I don't have a digi cam. My dad says to get good pictures, you need a big slr camera with a hand held flash on a ten foot cord (he used to be a photographer)! Anyways, great pic!

Guest squeeker

AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great shot!

What a cute oranda, nice full wen!

They look like they're sharing a secret. :whisper

okay... Orandas have officially REALLY REALLY grown on me. :heart:) I wuv Hector, and I really might have to get him some buddies when I upgrade my tank!!!

Aww...that is soooo cute :wub:

Guest RedWhiteRanchu

Here is the mother

DSCN0846.jpg

Starting from more than 100, now I have only 5 left. They are around one month in this picture.

DSCN0529.jpg

Guest VxShady

This is my fantail, Cracker. Every time some one sees him, or her.. whatever.. they say "Dude.. whats wrong with your fish?" And I, over the few months that I've had him, getting irritated.. reply with "NOTHING THATS JUST HOW HE IS!" <stares> <_< So.. the reason that I'm posting him.. I'm hoping to find some one that can appreciate my ugly, sickly looking fish. They always think he's sick or ugly. One time he was in the hospital tank, cause my Ryukins had fin rot, and he kept nipping at them. So I isolated him. People saw him in the hospital tank and said "Wow.. that fish is really messed up. I don't think you can save him." Not even sick. <stares> LOVE MY FISH!

http://photobucket.com/albums/y101/VxShady...rrent=fish2.jpg