Sign in to follow this  
toothless

My (huge!) Black Moor

Newt, my calico Lionhead

newt1.jpg

Haily, My ADHD fish! she NEVER stops moving, exsept this once ;)

haily2.jpg

and Hale-Bop, the muncher of everything

halebop2.jpg

Edited by magickzzl

Minerva, my blue oranda

minerva2.jpg

peakaboo.jpg

and last, but not least, TireBiter, my rubbernose...

rubber1.jpg

Edited by magickzzl

Guest VxShady

I love that one where he's in the box and the other ones peeking out from behind. Very cute. Very lovely fish. Thank you for sharing.

Awe, gee, I couldn't see the video I just got a black screen. I waited 3 minutes but nothing happened. Anyway, they are great photos of your fish in your signature. :)

Great photos of your fish, they are all gorgeous. That's a cool house ornament you have - where did you get it?

Thanks! Maybe there's something wrong with my sons FTP, I'll ask him! :D

Thanks, my dear Timmy! :heart

I don't know what's wrong, we have Windows Media Player installed and I tried to download the video 3 times.

We had a nasty virus a few weeks ago, we had to send the computer away and now we have so many firewalls and spyware that I think it is preventing access.

edit: something weird is happening, I can hear that piano music that someone mentioned while I'm on Kokos!

Edited by Fishmerised

I 've tried the video here on my job and it worked perfect! I don't know whats wrong either.

I just went to the same site to see pics of Debi02 pond and had no problems. I think it is because it is a video and our firewall and stuff won't let us play it.

The ornament looks like some prison or some sort... I love your Minerva how big is he/she?

I love Fuji and isn't that name is some photo film thing...? How much did Fuji cost you?

Yours might be a cull panda oranda, since he doesn't have the full dorsal fin... but he is still pretty :)

very cute fish!!!

the ornament is from mmm (got it for $6!! on clearence) and its a mexican eeerr... house thing.... (it has a special name and i cant remember!)

Minerva is about 2.5 inches without her tail, 3.5 inches with her tail, so she's little ;)

You have some really beautiful fish! :heart:heart

If you get them all from the same lfs I would have to stay out of there too or get busy setting up alot more tanks!! :lol:

Did you keep your Buddah theme tank? I showed the pic to my hubby a couple days ago. He was as impressed as I was...well almost anyway! :)

Guest Esareh

:heartHES SO CUTE!!!!!! I just adore panda colored fishies :)

Thank you, thank you so much everyone! :)

I will pass on your compliments to both of them with a special bloodworm treat this morning! :)

Fishrpets, at the moment Buddha is sitting outside in the rain until I can think of what to do. So the tank has reverted to it's previous jungle look (giving the fish a bit more space without him in there... hmm, more space... another fish.. Oh no!! )