Sign in to follow this  
toothless

My (huge!) Black Moor

Yes, very good. Not bad at all, but since you told us to use constructive critism, i think it would be better if there was more of a light effect, which makes it look more 3D, like light was shining on it.

But very good artwork. :)

Guest Esareh

thanks everyone i'd give the lighting thing a shot but incase i mess up i wouldn't have another one. lol. hey, i could just print this one out.. im going to give it a shot.

Edited by Esareh

Guest Esareh

shaded:04-16-2005075834PM.jpg

Edited by Esareh

Guest Esareh

it looks retarded form being re printed and then scanned again but there ya go! lol,

Thanks Betty :)

I like that dark wood trim, OldHag. That looks very nice. Here the tanks are mostly either the oak trim like mine or black. And DH built the stand for me.

We renamed the new fish this weekend thank goodness. It gets hard when it is open for family discussion. Some of the names that come out :krazy::krazy: !

It takes a while for everybody to agree. :D

Guest Esareh

Here are two of my babies, Hector the blue oranda & Othello (Bubbles) the black moor.

Of course, I was only trying to take a picture of Hector head-on for my friend, but Bubbles follows me incessantly when I'm near the tank. Surprise! :rofl

oops_hello.jpg

I like it cause you immediately knows which fishies a member has! And with names you know who they're talking about! :)

Nice :) I think it would look better without the scaly bits on the gill plates, since the fish don't have scales on the gill plates...

Guest Esareh
:o Duhhh, i completely forgot! lol. lemme see what it looks like with out... *erases*

Guest Esareh
nogillplateskalez.jpg there. it still kinda looks odd... but oh well. im not da vinchi or anything. lol

as far as i can tell, the first picture is fake, looks like a hand drawing/painting to me.

i've done a lot of graphic design including CD artworks, posters and banners.

Firstly the fins look poor, like they've been simply drawn quickly with a pencil, secondly the light effects shown aren't very realistic, looks as though it's been painted. Plus the body looks smaller than it should be, and the colour isn't consistent enough throughout the body.

sorry.

Edited by Golden Supanova

*in unnatuarl voice* I am called Bubbles. New to your planet, but soon I will be ruler. *evil laughter* This fish you see behind you is only a sample of my army from my home planet, vvvv! You will soon see this on the streets, in your homes, and in your lives every day.

WE WILL RULE!

Tippy looks like shes gonna have a nice loooooong tail! :D

Hopefully Moo-Moo will get even more black markings too! ;)

They'll be lovin it in the big tank when they get a little bigger! good luck with them........

Paul