Sign in to follow this  
toothless

My (huge!) Black Moor

I :heart your tank, you have it looking gorgeous!

I can make out the White clouds :) .... How do they get on with your Goldies? Do they interact at all or just ignore each other?

Guest Misty's_Fantails

heres the rest

Heres some randome tank pics

photo_014.jpg

photo_016.jpg

if you look close in the log is my catfish, he wouldnt come out for his photo shoot..lol

photo_022.jpg

Heres one of my sheltie

photo_021.jpg

background.jpg

thats her when she was 7 weeks old.

Guest Esareh

AW! I LOVE EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart

Your fish are beautiful and your tank is looking good :) I love the color of your betta :heart Thanks for sharing.

Guest Misty's_Fantails

im getting the 30gal here in a few min

the story of the beta is funny i told hubby my tank needed more bright color (this wa before i got the super goldfish..lol) so i headed to LFS and picked out my beta and came home hubby looked at it and said "hows that going to add color?"...LOL i replies "i dunno but isnt he pretty?"....LOL you cant see in the pics but his left eye is blue and his right eye is 1/2 maroon 1/2 blue.

They just ignore each other and get along very well. Thanks for the comments guys.

I'm sorry about your fish. :(

could you not use all caps, PingAndLing?

Because it makes it hard to read and is considered shouting.

Thanks Sonni. That occurred to me as well, but then I remembered reading about someone a while back asking about plaster ornaments and they were told that it turns to mush or breaks apart or something if it's left underwater for too long.

I've been thinking the only way I can do this with my limited abilities is to maybe just cut out a piece of perspex or something and just glue it on to the base to seal the big hole. He won't be solid, but hopefully he'll be watertight. And no water, no bad bugs! I'll have to put something heavy inside him though that'll hold him down if he's going to be full of air.

I wonder if I can use aquarium sealant. I know my lfs sells that stuff. If it's strong enough to hold aquariums together, it should hold a plastic base on! :D

If it sticks to ceramic... well, only one way to find out! :)

awrieger, I was thinking along the same lines last night about if you could seal him with aquarium sealant and something to cover the hole. I think it is worth a try cause it looks so good in your tank. Let us know how it goes...good luck! :)

That was great!Your fish are so cute :heart I love your lionhead :)

Your tank and fish look very nice :) . I have been waiting to hear how your white clouds were doing with the goldies. I'm thinking about getting some, but I don't know yet.

You have a nice mix of fish and they look great. That's funny about the color of the betta :D I bet the eyes look cool. Oh and what a sweet looking puppy!

Thanks for sharing pics!

oo i love your fish Nemo! calico oranda? i have a calico oranda, SO CUTE!

im downloading it now :) its taking a while but id love to see...10% so far!

Hi,Cute pics of everyone! Although there are a few that do keep Betta's in the Goldfish tanks,it's really not recommended.Betta's normally like a warmer temp than what we keep Goldfish in. I also at one time kept a Betta in with some Baby Orandas,At first,it seemed fine,but then I realized that if you're using the recommended ten times filtration that Goldies need,that the current is a bit much for the Betta.I next realized that my Goldies would not leave my Betta eat! :blink: As the Goldies grew,so did their appetites & my Poor Betta wasn't getting anything to eat. There are exceptions to every rule of course,but I personally didn't find that to work. As for the Albino African Clawed frog,no,they are not very hard to keep.Just realize though that at some point he will end up eating your Betta and anyone else that he can fit into his mouth!If you decide to put him in with your fish,just make sure that all your fish are alot Bigger then him! :crp I have a regular Clawed frog that I thought was still small enough to share a tank with a Betta.He not only ate the Betta,he also enjoyed two Beautiful Tequila Sunrise Guppies for Dessert! Some people don't realize that they get pretty big.His Torso will eventually be the size of a fist,along with some very big ,muscular ,long legs.Alot of People do keep them with Goldfish,you must watch to make sure that the Goldfish are alot bigger than him to be safe. :rolleyes: Good luck with everyone!

Guest Misty's_Fantails

yeah once the goldies start growing im going to move the beta.

My frog isnt hard at all..lol

i do a 20% water change once a week and gravel vac no filter. and feed him 1-2x a day of bloodworms. He'll have some shrimp to eat if he will ever get bigger than they are..lol.

Queenie I think they are really cool fishies! :D

moo moo! That is an awesome name :lol: COOL!

Can you take some more pics so we can see them better please?

Cool tank , very unusual

I dont get fed up looking at your pics, your fish are AWESOME! :exactly

You should enter tank of the month like Queenie says :)

i like the white clouds too, and your goldies are really nice!

my comet Dave is white with the red mark on his head too :D

I dont think I better download it, it says it will take 1 hour and a half! :yikes

I would have liked to see it though :(