Sign in to follow this  
toothless

My (huge!) Black Moor

thanks for sharing pics. I really like your tank set up :D

:cry1 I'm sorry about your fish :( I hope you feel better soon :heart:heart

Argh! Woke up this morning to see Ranchu chasing and nipping Ryukin in the bum! Don't be deceived by his innocent little face - he's a troublemaker!

Maybe it's just out of habit from chasing the females. Anyway, the Ryukin's okay, no torn fins or anything, so I'll give Ranchu more time to settle down and prove he can be a good community fish.

Anyway, thanks everybody! I really appreciate the positive comments. :) This tank rearrangement was well worthwhile I think. I highly recommend it because now I realise I should have done this male tank / female tank thing in the first place instead of trying to keep both sexes of the same types together (ie all long finned in one tank, and all ranchus in the other).

PS. Laurie, they're really not that big yet. My biggest, Big Red, isn't quite yet up to seven inches (nose to tail tip) for example, so plenty of growing still to do for all of them! :)

Your fish are really beautiful :heart The photos are so clear too :D

My husband moved our new panda telescope from QT to the main tank a while ago and I took some pics of him :D

109-0927_AUT.jpg

109-0931_AUT.jpg

He has no name at the time and it'll be great if you would have any suggestions ;)

Oh, that one is cute! :D Good luck with him!

So cute! How big is he? he looks tiny but that might just be coz your tank is huge!

Can't think of a good name tho, if i do i'll let you know. Hope he settles in ok

Rachel

Thanks guys :)

He's about 5~6 cm still small...Maybe it was a bad idea to put him with the bigger ones?He's with 2 ryukins and 2 orandas.I hope they get along fine.

Aww, he is so cute. :)

Congrats on your new fish. It's adorable. I've been looking at the Moores lately, but haven't seen an albino. What a find!

So sorry about your fish :tou

Edited by leo

Guest VxShady

Well for now every one seems to be calling him "cute." :lol1 But he really is adorable. :heart

I can only think of andy pandy as a name but i'm not sure that will make a lot of sense to many people, it was an old kids tv program about toys, don't know if it was ever shown anywhere except for the uk.

:hide:

Thanks guys :)

He's still exploring the tank at the time.I think my other fish haven't notice him yet since he mostly hangs at the back :)

I :heart your fish, they are gorgeous!

we had a problem with a new fish being aggressive, We took it back to the shop in the end, and now the tank is all calm again :)