Sign in to follow this  
toothless

My (huge!) Black Moor

Pharoh thinks its a joke. The only other thing I can think of for him would to be cooling down his tank this winter.....But I say trying to cool down a 45 gal tank is going to be a choir :o

Very nice fish :heart

You have such cute fish. I love the white one Lucky, his coloring is very unique.

Well they are all nice fish, but my fav. is that little red one in your sig.

veeeery nice! the barebottom look is so clean and schooled too! hey, if it suits your fancy, im all for it. i dont think that theres a member here that could give you one good reason to not remain bare-bottomed (the tank, i mean! :rolleyes: ).

the ranchu theme is very nice and youve got a good balance of color in their numbers! awesome! :D

paul

Guest lisal
:#1 Your tank and your fish are just simply beautiful!!! Thanks so much for sharing the outstanding photos! What lil cuties! You sure have a lot to be proud of!!!

:D hi guys i know this isnt the right section for them, but i wanted koko to them as they have my filters in them. i hope you all like the pics.

fish.jpg

fish2.jpg

fish3.jpg

fish4.jpg

fish5.jpg

fish6.jpg

fish7.jpg

filter.jpg

Awww lovely pictures! Are those celestials? there so cute.

I love your fish great job! :)

Guest PearlscaleFan

hi and ! ahhhhh thoose are some cute pearlies. I love puff's color he looks exactly like the first pearlie I had! :):heart

thanks, i only have 1 celestial the light gold one, and the other two are my bubble eyes, and my other two are my ranchus.

:D

You have some beautiful fish!!!I myself would love to own the Black Ranchu.....  Everyone looks extremely healthy.
oh what lovely fish i love that oranda, and i also love that

black ranchu,you have lovely fish!How big is that tank?

thanks for showing interest in my black ranchu Black oranda & Devs. :D

when i got them its already like that, so i will & always maintain as much as possible to keep them as beautiful as always and as black as possible for the black ranchu ;)

They are soooo adorable! :D Thanks for sharing

:D your fish are stunning. the ranchus we have at our lfs are all gold and most have twisted spines. i loved all of your fish. :D

well sandy, there are also all gold ranchu here as well as those red and white ranchu. just that i have to carefully and selectively choose them when i go hunting :lol: (visit every LFS) for the best fishes for my tank.

i love them all too. i just sit in front of the tank looking at them swimming about and eating when its time too. ;)

Well they are all nice fish, but my fav. is that little red one in your sig.

hi LaurieP,

you mean this red fellow?

fishtank14.jpg

FYI, this is my 2nd most expensive ranchu in the tank.

if you have been to my little homepage that host all my fishes in the tank, make a guess which ranchu is the most expensive... :rolleyes:

veeeery nice! the barebottom look is so clean and schooled too! hey, if it suits your fancy, im all for it. i dont think that theres a member here that could give you one good reason to not remain bare-bottomed (the tank, i mean! :rolleyes: ).

the ranchu theme is very nice and youve got a good balance of color in their numbers! awesome! :D

paul

actually i used to have gravels, but now i find that without them the tank can still be beautiful. plain, clean and still able to projects the colours of the fishes. :D

thanks for the compliments. :)

:#1 Your tank and your fish are just simply beautiful!!! Thanks so much for sharing the outstanding photos! What lil cuties! You sure have a lot to be proud of!!!

:) well, i have to thank everyone for all the compliments. i am sure proud to be the owner of these beauties.

thank you.

once again, thank you all for your compliments. :D

hi puggirl,

nice to share your pics...

u also a ranchu lover? i also have shared my pic, its in my signature link below... ;)

Love your fish pics, thanks for showing them to us :D

What are their names?

what size tank are they in?

Cool fish!

Mariocrazzzzzzzzzzy

:thumb:

That is pretty cool! I wish one of my goldfish looked like that!! *sigh*

very nice jess! you got yourself a mini-whitie there. how fitting. ;)

cant wait to see how long her tail actually gets! :heart

paul