Sign in to follow this  
toothless

My (huge!) Black Moor

Guest CrossboneVanguard

How big are they, from the hand feeding pictures the choco looks huge. :)

Hes about 7" long.

:heart

Guest PearlscaleFan

:ignore Sorry didnt realise you typed there names!

Goldie and bert suit them :)

Yeah, i'll post pics if a can get the digicam working. Yep, he likes to hand-feed :D

About two weeks ago,I was out and saw baby Choco Oranda's for 1.99 each-visioned "Pharoh" in my mind,and couldn't resist!!! :wub: Anyway,I bought 3! :heart They are the cutest!!! They all have little wens on their heads allready,and one has the fattest looking cheeks(who knows,he may be my Pharoh!! :heart ) I plan on giving one to my daughter as soon as it comes out of Iso tank,and it's going to be a tough decision on which one to part with!!! They are deep choco,I'm feeding them Pro-Gold ,and other goldie goodies,so maybe it won't take so long,huh? My daughter was so amazed at how big all my fish have grown in such short time that she went and purchased some Pro-Gold herself!!!! :rofl All my fish have passed her fish right up size-wise!!! :yeah:

:D

Thanks!

i think they are really cool too!!

If you want to see a better photo of Goldie, I have put some pics in the goldfish photo's too ..... called ...meet my fish!

Hope you like them :)

Mariocrazy

Oh cool!

How long did it take you to get Ninja to handfeed?

I have only tried once so far and Goldie and Bert hid!!! :unsure:

Goldie comes right up to see me, but as soon as my hand goes in ...whizzes off.

Bert is a bit more shy though.

How did you train Ninja?

Mariocrazy

:yeah:

One day, i just put my hand in the pond water with an algea disc in my hand and all of a sudden, they all just came to nibble on the algea disc. That was how they learned how to hand feed. They think my hand has food so they come to me. You'll have to wait a little bit longer for them to get use to your hand.

hi everyone, :D

finally i got the page done up, simple but everyone able to view them.

introducing my fish tank of ranchus!

here is the link to it

http://jklimited.tripod.com/fishtank.htm

by the way, how does koko pick those fishes to be in the poll for us to vote for the fish of the week? can i add mine too? :(

Hi Jacky!

The Fish Look really good! ;) How many have you got?

But from the pics it looks like you have no gravel on the bottom!

I'm no expert, so i'm puzzled by this. Could you explain why please? :huh::blink:

Youve heard it before, you'll hear it again: MMMMMMMMMMAAAAAARRRRRRRIIIIIIOOOOOOOOCRAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAZY! :D:D

hi mariocrazy, ;)

i used to have gravels before but i find them much more dirty as dirt usually gets trap at the bottom. without the gravels, i don have to worry about gravels stuck in the fishes mouth and ammonia building up below the gravels.

i don know what the experts here will say abt this but i still prefer to keep it as clean as possible. it also makes my tank cleaner this way. :)

from the link to the photos,

you could clearly see there are 5 ranchus (1 black, 1 red, 3 red white), 1 oranda and a ryukin. :D

my, my, what lovely ranchus you have there

*sigh* i'm becoming rather envious..you have five when i only have one..

im sorry its taken so long but as im completely useless its taken me 3 hours longer to do than anyone else to do. couldnt get them on here so i put them into msn. all you do is follow the link ( i hope) and then you press pictures. they are pretty small im afraid, if you have problems seeing them then i will make them bigger. you can click each on individually but i dont think it makes it any bigger. theres some other photos apart from my fish, hope you enjoy them.

http://uk.msnusers.com/phish4fish

Guest podded_pea

ooo they look like a really cool set of pictures, bit small to really scrutinize tho you can see Leila alright... does she like the limelight then? :) I vote, next time you have the patience, you make some of the best ones bigger... mebbe not tonight tho :D Cracking pics tho..nice to see your menagerie! :)

They're really cool. Do u always have to have a black fish w/ every fish?

Jacky, you have some very lovely ranchu there!! And good to see that at least some black fish actually stay black! :heart

As for your question regarding the picture of the week, here is a link to read up on everything there is to know! Can't wait to see one of your fish entered! :)

:D they are small. will get the fish ones made a bit bigger and try and put them here. blinky000 kindly offered to host them, so i might have to do that. yes, leila is a very easy fish to photo. she is a real poser.

Cool pictures Sandy! ;)

The piccys were a bit small though, but from what I saw they look really great fish!

I would love to see some more.

:fishtank :thumbup

M-A-R-I-O-C-R-A-Z-Y