My New Ranchu

jennybugs

Just wanted to share the first pics of my new ranchu with you all. As yet un-named, it's a goregous triple A graded calico...

bafb516a.jpg

b6ea0d12.jpg

acd0b291.jpg

Just love this piccy

944063b7.jpg

cropped

06154898.jpg

More pics to follow soon :D

Name suggestions would be gladly accepted :newfish

What makes it tripple A grade? And who said that? Cause while I think it is very nice it looks like everyone other nice ranchu to me. lol

I have no idea what makes it that :huh: the shop I bought it from classified it as AAA grade and that's all I know. I don't care what it is as I think it's beautiful :9

He/She looks like an A+ Ranchu to me...I think AAA must just me in perfect form or something. I think Teacher's Pet would be a cute name, because of this...of course, I like weird names.

I am surprised that store carried a Ranchu that is this stunning and high quality...what a beauty!

I am surprised that store carried a Ranchu that is this stunning and high quality...what a beauty!

The store had two tanks full of such equally stunning ranchus and I had a hard time choosing :D In fact the store has a superb coldwater section as well as trops, pond and marine stock too. You pay a bit more there but it's so worth it to guarantee the good stock imho :D

The halloween colors of orange and black remind of the word "pumpkin"

I love that name! :D I mentioned it to the OH and he wasn't impressed, but it's MY fish so there :lol:

Pumpkin is a great name, love it, how is he settling in Jenny, no problems with the little ones I hope???

All is going swimmingly Helen! An absolute stunner indeed and has my affection already :D

Still need to decide on the name though :lol:

Last night we gave him a name..."Mr Chu" :D

It might not be original, but it really suits him and if he turns out to be a she then we can change it to Mrs Chu :lol:

Oh, and he ignored a chunk of orange last night too :D