Sign in to follow this  
Smilingfish

The Waiting Is Over....

It has been 3 months of mourning. Some of you may remember losing all but one of my goldies to "Lord Knows Exactly What". I still look at the videos and pics often of my lost friends. Patients are always asking me about my golides so the wounds still aren't healed...

BUT---

After a month of QT my new babes are ready to be put on display so without further adieu:

Twinkie or Twink for short

IMG00485.jpg

Delilah

IMG00428.jpg

Sampson

IMG00429.jpg

The happy couple

IMG00432.jpg

Edited by Smilingfish

Lovely fish! I love Samson's wen, and is that a pom-pom on him as well? Great names too.

I hope they give you many years of happiness.

I just love that first fish and it's name is so perfect.

Congrats :)

I'm glad to see you have some new fish, they are lucky to have found such a great home.

Lovely fish! I love Samson's wen, and is that a pom-pom on him as well? Great names too.

I hope they give you many years of happiness.

Thanks!! Not sure if Sampson has pom poms (technically). He is fairly large about 5" inches including tail so I don't know if pom poms grow more as a fish ages or not. :unsure:

I just love that first fish and it's name is so perfect.

I have always wanted a all white fish with orange eyes...so when I saw Twink I knew he/she would be a perfect tank mate for Lionel my sole surviving fish from the tank tragedy.

IMG00293-1.jpg

WOW has it been three months?? It feel like just yesterday. I totally remmeber you losing all of them, I felt SOOOO terrible..

But I am sooo glad to see you with your new babies, and moving on. They are all very adorable! And I think it's awesome that you took the time, and straightened everything out...That is true patience!! Good luck with everything from now on!!

WOW has it been three months?? It feel like just yesterday. I totally remmeber you losing all of them, I felt SOOOO terrible..

But I am sooo glad to see you with your new babies, and moving on. They are all very adorable! And I think it's awesome that you took the time, and straightened everything out...That is true patience!! Good luck with everything from now on!!

Yepper, 3 months. I am not over Fiona, Clearance, & Gemini but I can now finally say I feel comfortable having goldies again. :newfish

Thanks for good luck.

Guest Tankgirl

Aw, I love Twink! :ignore:heart

Congrats on the new fish and really glad it's getting better for you.

These are beauties! I, too, am glad you're feeling better. Thank goodness for Koko's where you can vent and also get support when you need it. Your fish look happy.

Awww those fish are so cute! Especially little Twink. I hope she remains white. She's so pretty haha :) . Congratulations on your new catches, and sorry about your losses. Hope these guys make up for them.

Congrats on the new fish. I really like Twink is beautiful.