Goldfish Connection's Auction!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no I did not win, like I said I was going to wait until the last minute to see if you change your mind then got busy with work and did not get back to the auction, no worries, there will be another one this Sunday, and like you Jed, I also need the money for the holidays. Did you get anything

Oh no!! Neither of you got the ranchu?!

I got 6 fish, but it's the same six I bought in the beginning of the auction using buy it now... Once my mind is made up, they are already "my fish" in my head, so I didn't wanna risk losing them...

I also bid on one of the calico telescopes, and if the reserve wasn't too high I thought about getting him.. It got up to about $90 and at that point I let him go, because I wasn't 100% sure about the fish.

BUT, the other day, Shane and I were looking though the auction and of all the fish he picked out the one you guys were talking about, and he said "will you please buy this one?".. And I told him no because two of my friends were interested in that fish. And he joked "well what about your boyfriend? Don't you care that I want him?" and I said "well too bad, I would never steal a fish away from Jed or Spiderman!"... So that sucks that neither of you ended up with him LOL

Well, I emailed Ken last night to see if the fish was sold. I haven't heard back from Ken yet. That ranchu has been on my mind, and IF Ken can hold the fish for me, I will buy it.

Sue, congratulations! You did good for yourself, lady!!!

I won 2 lots a Ranchu and a Oranda

Congratulations! Will be looking forward to pics.

Well, I emailed Ken last night to see if the fish was sold. I haven't heard back from Ken yet. That ranchu has been on my mind, and IF Ken can hold the fish for me, I will buy it.

Sue, congratulations! You did good for yourself, lady!!!

I really hope he still has it. Good Luck!

I just talked to Ken and I don't wanna get anyones hopes up... but I think there is a good possibility that Jed is going to get her fish!!!

Ken was supposed to ship today, so my fish would arrive Tuesday but we never got in touch last night due to a power/internet/phone problem on his end (don't worry guys... all fish tanks had power lol)

SO he called and let me know that we would have to reschedule and during the call I mentioned the ranchu. I asked if he knew if it sold or not and he said "oh actually no it didn't but I did get an email from a woman about it"

Soooooo... right away I thought "JED JED". I told him how there were a bunch of us looking at that particular fish and that I almost bid but I hoped one of you guys would get it. I said your name Jed and he didn't respond either way, but, from what I can tell the fish is NOT sold, and he is replying to a woman who inquired about it..... : )

Also, anyone else waiting on a call, he is working on it. He got behind from the problems, but says he still has TONS of calls to make, and emails to send..And he is gonna be up til past midnight here getting it all done. SO if you haven't heard from him, don't worry too much guys!

GOOD LUCK JED!!!! I have my fingers crossed for you....

It's totally hers!!! AHHHHHHHHH!.............

LOL! You guys sound like the old folks in Vegas leaning over the craps tables!

Ah, the lovers of goldfish are a breed apart. and proud of it. buys lots of fish; lots and lots. :alc

Okay, here's the scoop! I did inquire to Ken by email, and he told me the fish was still available if I wanted it. Well, my reply was..." I'll take it" !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew...I'm happy that's over with. :D

Jed-

you are too much. Are you still getting that black ranchu from Paul. I saw the pictures, he looks really cool

Spider, this is tricky! I was "suppose" to be getting a black ranchu from Ed. I haven't seen or heard from Ed. I'm not sure what to do. Has anyone seen or heard from Ed?

Okay, here's the scoop! I did inquire to Ken by email, and he told me the fish was still available if I wanted it. Well, my reply was..." I'll take it" !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew...I'm happy that's over with. :D

WOOO HOO!!!!

4_1_105.gif

I am so happy that you got it after all, lol. It sure does have the cutest face ever.

WOOO HOO!!!!

4_1_105.gif

I am so happy that you got it after all, lol. It sure does have the cutest face ever.

yayyyyy..yipeeeeeeeeee...I am sooo happy tht cutie is yours Jed...I loved tht lil guy.... :nana

I had no choice! You guys twisted my arms. :rofl

WOOO HOO!!!!

4_1_105.gif

yayyyyy..yipeeeeeeeeee...I am sooo happy tht cutie is yours Jed...I loved tht lil guy.... :nana

WOOO HOOOOOOOO Congrats JED! I am soooo happy!!! Shane will be too, he said he really hoped you got it!!! : )

Who is Paul?! Is there an auction I am not aware of???!!!?????!!!!!!?????!!!!

WOOO HOO!!!!

4_1_105.gif

WOOO HOOOOOOOO Congrats JED! I am soooo happy!!! Shane will be too, he said he really hoped you got it!!! : )

Who is Paul?! Is there an auction I am not aware of???!!!?????!!!!!!?????!!!!

Sue, Paul is also a importer and a member on this board. You can find out about Paul in "Auction Reviews"