Goldfish Collection Payment Methods

You should check with your credit card company if you're uncomfortable with it.

Mine allows me to generate a "virtual account number". I can specify when it expires, whether the number can be charged more than once, and set a maximum allowable charge. Even if it gets stolen, it doesn't matter since the number won't be any good after it is used for the purchase.

I keep a credit card that is attached to a separate bank account - one in which I keep a very limited amount of money. This card is used for every online purchase, restaraunt where they take your card out of your sight (we had the waitress charge over $1000 on one, once!), and any time I want to limit access to my info and accounts. It works well.

I, on the other hand, only pay cash or check for fish - and only deal with fish people I know personally.

Paypal is very good method to make payment, but i once got hack to my account and transfer $4000 from my bank account. Lucky me, i only keep minimum in that bank account associate with my paypal, and i know people at the bank. So they've voided off the overdraw fees since i do not have 4k in the account. Most of the time, paypal would be best way to complete transection online.

Never GIve out your Credit Card number and other info to unknow source.!!!

Edited by Ranchu69

My mom is a banker which means I know all the crazy bank fraud that goes on in the world (she is the department head for compliance/fraud). It's really scary. I only use paypal and only transfer the amount into my paypal account that is going to be charged. If the money isn't in the account hackers can't get to anything else as your bank account is (or should be) separate from your paypal.

But in the event that something does happen CALL YOUR BANK ASAP. Leaving it to the next day will only complicate things. It's good if you can establish a relationship with someone in the bank because they should be able to help you by reversing overdrafts and maybe even bumping your fraud case up the line a bit.

If you can, only give out information to people you know if not personally, then at least reputation-ally or through someone else. Ken, Ed, and Tommy -- I would think -- are safe! :)