Tommy's Ranchu

Oh my god..the yellow/white lionhead is just amazing...and like Jed said the calicos are wonderful tooo... :heart

I also love the red and white telescope...very beautiful...Oh and the veiltail oranda..beautiful fins...Oh I love them all..very nice auction...

you think that kathy bought the lavander moore. I know she is bidding on the choc/lavander ryukin also, she is so out of control
Well, my friend "claims" he didn't buy the lionhead.

Spiderman, I missed the lavender moor last night! Kathy is very quiet right now. Ohhhhhhhhh Kathy. lol

Nope,wasn't me this time. It was a nice looking fish tho'. See, I do to have some control, rofl! :rofl

Guest sacheenman

I really like the calico ranchu with the lamb chop cheeks. I think he\she is the best of the bunch. But then I am solely ranchus in my tank (except for my 3 clown loaches)

Fred

you think that kathy bought the lavander moore. I know she is bidding on the choc/lavander ryukin also, she is so out of control
Well, my friend "claims" he didn't buy the lionhead.

Spiderman, I missed the lavender moor last night! Kathy is very quiet right now. Ohhhhhhhhh Kathy. lol

Nope,wasn't me this time. It was a nice looking fish tho'. See, I do to have some control, rofl! :rofl

For once, however, we still have the other auction. :rofl

I really like the calico ranchu with the lamb chop cheeks. I think he\she is the best of the bunch. But then I am solely ranchus in my tank (except for my 3 clown loaches)

Fred

Isn't lamb chop cheeks adorable? :heart I was just looking at her again.