Jellyfish Toy

I think it would be more helpful if you added more details to your post...

For example, what is this jellyfish you speak of?

Is it SUPPOSED to be in a tank with fish?

HOW does it kill?

Are there only SPECIFIC types of fish that are not compatible with it?

Edited by Nenn

They kill your fish by breaking down after a month and I heard this from a guy that works at big als

And they still sell them?! Good lord! If a random employee is telling customers about a hazardous item they are selling but not taking it off the shelves, I really wouldn't want to go back there any more. He may be a simple company drone, but selling things that are dangerous and not doing anything about it is just .....just....bad.

They kill your fish by breaking down after a month and I heard this from a guy that works at big als
And they still sell them?! Good lord! If a random employee is telling customers about a hazardous item they are selling but not taking it off the shelves, I really wouldn't want to go back there any more. He may be a simple company drone, but selling things that are dangerous and not doing anything about it is just .....just....bad.
they stopped selling them after that they realized they were bad. Some big als still do sell them
GF'97, have you got one of these jellyfish accessories?
no