Goldfishnet Auction

lasojuju

I got Star from him. And while she is a nice fish she does have a huge flaw in her tail. Had I been able to see that I would not of spent as much as I did on her.

But she was packaged well and is very healthy. Just not worth what I paid. IMO

I got a few from Tommy. Shipping is good; he pack the fish very well. For quality you have to be careful. Sometime you don't see some fault in the pic.

I had this experience the last time I ordered. Had ordered lots of Wakin from there and was usually quite happy. Then the last ones I received had humps and body distortions that were not evident in the auction photos. Colors were good, but since I only like fish with very smooth lines, this was disconcerting. Especially considering the price and considering I was a [several time] repeat customer. They were nice from top view, for what that's worth. They were not represented as top view fish on the auction site. As for overall health, my experiences were good, except I got several lovely fish with major, gill fluke infestations.

On the other hand, fish I have ordered from www.Raingarden. us have been NICER than the photos suggested and completely free of parasites. Steve doesn't tout that this fish or that is "show quality" or "rare", but he delivers exactly what he promises, too. Well, *more*, actually. Or thus has been my experience.

Edited by CometKeeper

Two gays ago . i was interested his auction fish red&white ranchu and red&white lionhead . They look pretty health and cute . I guess someone snatched both of them today . How are they look to you guys . I might order some from him down the road . http://www.goldfishnet.com/ItemDetails.asp?i=3324 and http://www.goldfishnet.com/ItemDetails.asp?i=3327. Because where i live the local fish store dont stock them .i mean good one..