DSC05321.jpg

DSC05322.jpg

DSC05318.jpg

DSC05315.jpg

DSC05314.jpg

DSC05311.jpg

DSC05311.jpg

DSC05308.jpg

..i m feeding them egg yolk...i didnt started to feed them any thing else..thought of feeding them gel food but just didnt coz i was unsure.....i cant find any live food like bloodworms or brine shrim or dafnia..all i hav is my gel food n boiled egg yolk...that y i m bit tense,and mosly i wont b home for one month as i will b going for a vacation,but i m keeping someone to take care of my fishes,she helps me all time when im doing stuff with my fishes..so she is bit expert of taking care of fishes but still i m bit tense...

ok now for the miracle oranda..who laid eggs though she s a very small gal...2inches.i bought her bout 2 inches.may b 2month bak now she is 2 inches(nose to tail)....she hav babies now...i hand spawn her n one of my male oranda u an see the fries r small size dan normal fries...

here`s the teen mom

DSC05378.jpg

here`s her babies

DSC05394.jpg

DSC05395.jpg

DSC05393.jpg

hope will grow nice and helthey..these r one and half day old.from saturday i will start to feed them egg yolks

well there just fries..n no one is eally interested here to take it.all of them want it at lest 2inches..so i hav to keep them.i just cant let them go.......hopefully i would get something special..

can any anyone say me bout thar small oranda laying eggs.....coz its really suspicious to me

Edited by fish_king

dont want to say anything but just this that all da fries r dead.........i cleand da tank n went outside when i return i dont know y all the fries of telescope n pearlscale r dead....they were floating lifelessly...few were moving i put them with my oranda fries...most sad day of my life.............