R They Fertile.......

shuvo

DSC05226.jpg

DSC05223.jpg

DSC05221.jpg

DSC05220.jpg

these are the eggs of mu telescope eye....yesterday afternoon i hand spawned my 3male pearlscale 3oranda n one fantain and made the water cloudy.later i took the female in left hand and the pearlscales in right i put both of their anal toward each other and starting to hand spwan them.though i already milted the water but for extra i did in dis process n the eggs were in touched with the milt when they were droping..... 1st i use all those male to milted the water dan again i use them avobe way to get the egg in touched with the milt....

i took the picture in the at 9pm.the eggs were swapned at 4pm...so r they fertile or i m again out of my luck

regard

nahid

If they are clear, then they are still viable. Any that are milky-white or cloudy should be removed. It's hard to tell for sure, but it looks like many of them are fertile but there are a few unfertilized eggs that may be there.

The only way I can tell if the ones in my tank are fertile or not is to wait a few days until I can see little squiggles moving around inside the eggs -- the ones that *don't* have visible babies in them get white and fuzzy, so... it's pretty obvious they should be removed.

From the pics they look infertile...but give them a couple days. Fertilized eggs will be very clear and after a couple days you'll be able to see the baby fish developing in them. Unfertilized eggs look white and cloudy.

ok i hav fries...lot of lots of fries....80%of them hatched n few didnt but i can see fries in them.....atlast after long time i m having fries....but i m facing a prob those unfertile eggs r still in there i cant remove those as many eggs r besides those.....i tried with spoon ,hand ....just pray that in te morning hopefully when all eggs r hatched i will clean those n will upload pics........i m happy..... :carrot::carrot: :carrot: :pianobanana:pianobanana:exactly:exactly:heart:tbanana:tbanana:panana:happydance:happydance:bounce:bounce:bounce:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::wub::wub:

i saw some video in you-tube...dat really helped me a lot.....and mostly another thing i came to know if u do it in aa ice cream continer u will get best result :)

Try use airline tubing and suck those unfertile egg out. Airline tubing you can use for water change or suck out any unwanted items from your fries tank.

Use it carefully. Maybe try to tide airline tube with stick by rubberban so you can control it better.

Next time, you should use bowl to hand spawn your goldies. This way you do not problem with unfertile egg.

Edited by Ranchu69

Try use airline tubing and suck those unfertile egg out. Airline tubing you can use for water change or suck out any unwanted items from your fries tank.

Use it carefully. Maybe try to tide airline tube with stick by rubberban so you can control it better.

Next time, you should use bowl to hand spawn your goldies. This way you do not problem with unfertile egg.

HOORAY!!!!! CONGRATS!!!...also a turkey baister works good t at taking out the "bad" eggs

DSC05302.jpg

DSC05301.jpg

DSC05300.jpg

DSC05299.jpg

DSC05298.jpg

DSC05297.jpg

DSC05296.jpg

DSC05295.jpg

ok here`s the pics of my friws...its not that much cler n i m not that much experience with taking photo of gf....n sorry for da stain in the glass....i tried to remove it many time but its not going at all....

they r the fries of female telescope eye..n i use milt from pearl scale,oranda,fantail .i really want a telescope eye with pearl scale boby...my pearl scales r crown pearl scale...lets see wat happen..pray for me

wow! look at those little guys go!

your first post was on Nov 17 2008 and in only 4 days you posted pics of the fry?? so fish eggs hatch in only 4 days or so?

Congratulations on the fry! Cute little buggers.

wow! look at those little guys go!

your first post was on Nov 17 2008 and in only 4 days you posted pics of the fry?? so fish eggs hatch in only 4 days or so?

I think it depends on the water temp. Mine hatched between 3 and 4 days.

thanks ppl..

i didnt clculate the time in serious way but mosly they hatched in three days.i hav also 10-12 oranda fries(sorry didnt mention earliar>coz they come from nowhere.while cleaning the tank i saw eggs.i onlnt had 2 orandas there so.they r 2days older than dis fries)thay also hatched in 3 nad half day.....

ok when should i change my water of the tank.i m not feeding them anything as u ppl said they will eat fromm eggs sack.but to my oranda fries i m feedin the gel food i made for them.i melt them in the ater than i feed them.i tried to get dafnia from pond but nothing came all 2 week porject was a failure.tried to hatch the brine shrimp it also didnt happen......tried 4time.may b eggs r not gud....i will started to feed them t from tomorrow....

sorry guys for very late replay...for last few days there were no net connection ...i dont know why..i call the suscriber they were saying some server problem...

ok i m uploading the pictures....n mostly in the mean time i had babies from another baby oranda...i know thats really weaird..but it really happend..4days bak i saw my small (2onch)oranda was chased by all my males..i got afraid i took her in my hand and saw it`s laying eggs...i dont know how why when this happen...but that small baby was laying eggs..i was keeping her with my other small male fishes....later i bring her in my big tank...any way i i used hand spawn process to get rid of her egg coz i wanted her to live.the way she was being chased i got really afraid..i dont know why i also used male to fertile the eggs...n now i hav babies..but i thing i saw that size of these fries r way to small dan my other fries...i m keeping them separetly....lets see wat happen........i will upload the pic of new fries n their mom`s too....sorry to keep u ppl waiting...